Amusement park consisting of multiple water rides, go-carts and mini-golf attractions. The amusement park is a popular destination for both the local community and the annual tourist population.
· Popular tourist destination attracting roughly 15 million visitors annually
· Dominant geographic presence in respective industry
· Seasoned management team who are looking to remain with the company in the event of a full sale
· Outstanding reputation dating back over 20 years
· New attraction expansion plans expected to increase revenues by close to $1.0 million with little additional investment in staffing and infrastructure.
· Social media advertising and presence
· Full marketing team to attract a steady amount of customer
· Amusement parks
· Entertainment companies
· Hotels and hospitality companies
· Private equity firms that invest in amusement parks
· Myrtle Beach, SC
Market Currently Served
· Local and tourist, both domestic and international
· The company sits on 16.9 acres that is owned by an unrelated third party
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· Four current owners are seeking an equity partner to further the company's growth; however, the owners are also open to discuss the possibility of a full sale.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
MOBILE VIDEO GAMING THEATER #402307 posted Mar 10, 2016
- Madison, Alabama, United States
A climate controlled customized, self powered mobile video game theater...to your door. The hottest game truck on the road available for school fundraisers/reward program, special events, festivals, churches, & much more. Price includes all equipment ready to go. A 2015 Chevy Silverado Diesel...
Cullman County Skate Center #382732 posted Jun 4, 2015
- Alabama, United States
Great opportunity to own a business that has been established for 30 years. This business is located in Central Alabama outside Birmingham. The current owner is out of state and believes the business needs an active local owner to take full advantage of the opportunity. The entire facility is very...
Family Entertainment Center in the Apopka Area #456377 posted Oct 21, 2016
- Apopka, Florida, United States
Recreation/Family Entertainment Center in 23,800 sq/ft building/shopping center in Apopka. The owners just invested $2M in 2015 for the buildout and assets of the center and revenues are steady and growing. The children and adult entertainment center includes bounce houses, trampoline jumping areas,...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.