Work on Cars Then Walk to the Beach! This profitable, longtime body shop also does foreign and domestic repairs. With 5 paint bays and one spray booth, the smell of the ocean drowns out the scent of paint. Can't beat that, right!

Summers are always cool and comfortable at this longtime paint and body shop in Ventura. Escape the heat and make nice profits with a new business that has a steady base of clients. This owner has been in the same location 21 years and wants to move on.

The shop features 5 paint and repair bays plus one fully-permitted spray booth. The owner indicates about 80% of gross revenues come from paint and body work, the remaining 20% from general auto repairs. They are equipped to handle foreign and domestic repairs.

Take advantage of one of the few places left in Ventura that is still fully-permitted for automotive uses. The shop has a long list of returning clients who've been with the owner for years. He's got three employees and he still does body and repair work too. It's a profitable business with a ton of upside potential. It's just waiting for a new injection of energy. Come take a look.

Posted Jun 18, 2016

Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.

By clicking "Sign Up" you confirm that you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, including cookie use.

Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.