A well-established automotive repair facility specializing in high-quality collision repair and refinishing services. The company holds direct repair relationships with several large insurance companies and is the preferred collision repair shop for a major automotive dealer.
· Close proximity to a highly populated metropolitan area with a large number of registered vehicles
· Well-established business operating in the same location for over 37 years
· Holds direct repair relationships with major insurance companies, providing a consistent source of referrals
· Ability to employ and retain highly-skilled technicians; average tenure with the company is nine years
· Superior after-sales service, allowing the company to differentiate itself from competitors
· Operates a 14,000 sq. ft. facility with state-of-the-art collision repair equipment
· Incorporate additional repair services to bolster sales and increase the number of walk-in customers
· Establish a marketing plan to target potential customers outside of the company's insurance network
· Partner with additional dealerships to increase referrals and drive sales
Market Currently Served
The greater Atlanta metropolitan area
The company owns a 14,000 sq. ft. repair facility equipped with three frame racks and three paint booths. There is room for expansion at the current location. The real estate is included in the sale.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
There are two owners, one of which is active in the day-to-day operations of the business. Both are seeking a full sale in order to retire. The active owner is available for a transition period of up to two years to ensure a smooth transfer of ownership.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Specialty Auto Electric Body Shop w 37 Yrs in Biz #456790 posted Oct 26, 2016
- Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Since 1979, this business has been serving Huntsville, Madison and the surrounding areas. The shop has an established history of offering honest and cost effective services. The business provides services in ALL areas of automotive repair, and specializes in offering computer and electrical diagnostics...
Auto Collision Repair with Real Estate #381999 posted May 26, 2015
- South Carolina, United States
This independent auto body repair business is well established (50+ years) and profitable. The company benefits from a strong multi-county customer base and an excellent reputation. Purchase Price: $1,375,000 including Real Property MAI appraised at $700,000. 2015 Net Cash Flow is $213K+. Email us...
Auto Paint and Body Shop #457655 posted Nov 10, 2016
- Savannah, Georgia, United States
- Available On Request
Established for over 40 years. Unique zoning on major traffic artery in high density commercial area. 4 structures with a total of 10,359 Square Feet in excellent condition. 2 Paint Booths Market area: Chatham, Bryan and Effingham Counties
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.