A well-established automotive repair facility specializing in high-quality collision repair and refinishing services. The company holds direct repair relationships with several large insurance companies and is the preferred collision repair shop for a major automotive dealer.
· Close proximity to a highly populated metropolitan area with a large number of registered vehicles
· Well-established business operating in the same location for over 37 years
· Holds direct repair relationships with major insurance companies, providing a consistent source of referrals
· Ability to employ and retain highly-skilled technicians; average tenure with the company is nine years
· Superior after-sales service, allowing the company to differentiate itself from competitors
· Operates a 14,000 sq. ft. facility with state-of-the-art collision repair equipment
· Incorporate additional repair services to bolster sales and increase the number of walk-in customers
· Establish a marketing plan to target potential customers outside of the company's insurance network
· Partner with additional dealerships to increase referrals and drive sales
Market Currently Served
The greater Atlanta metropolitan area
The company owns a 14,000 sq. ft. repair facility equipped with three frame racks and three paint booths. There is room for expansion at the current location. The real estate is included in the sale.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
There are two owners, one of which is active in the day-to-day operations of the business. Both are seeking a full sale in order to retire. The active owner is available for a transition period of up to two years to ensure a smooth transfer of ownership.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Auto Collision Repair with Real Estate #381999 posted May 26, 2015
- South Carolina, United States
This independent auto body repair business is well established (50+ years) and profitable. The company benefits from a strong multi-county customer base and an excellent reputation. Purchase Price: $1,375,000 including Real Property MAI appraised at $700,000. 2015 Net Cash Flow is $213K+. Email us...
Nashville Auto Business/Retail Space #407552 posted May 19, 2016
- Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Reputable Diaz Auto Repair and Body Shop business with strong growth potential for sale. Owner wishes to sell his business and lease the full, 8,941 SF premises, or lease solely the front, 3,558 SF retail space. Fully equipped paint booth, two warehouses with three, 12'- high drive ins total, and newly-renovated...
Auto Body Repair #222311 posted Jan 26, 2011
- Florence, South Carolina, United States
Auto body repair and paint shop. Long established with an excellent reputation. Strong cash flow. Great recession proof business with the security of a well-known franchise. Call for more information.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.