A leading B2B HVAC and electrical services provider specializing in maintenance and repair.
· Recurring revenue with long-term agreements executed as a result of focus on maintenance as opposed to new builds
· Average gross profit margin of 33% has been achieved over the period from 2007 to the present as a result of stringent job costing and efficient operations
· 2016 pipeline includes 19 capital improvement projects for a large financial institution
· Retains over 90% of its clients, with 10+ year relationships in place
· Impeccable reputation, operating for 40 years
· Software upgrade launched Q1 2013
· Deployed networked tablets for field managers to allow real-time operations across the corporate footprint
· Succession plan with key management in place
· Proprietary monitoring system for clients' assets which aids in both customer retention and maximizing revenues per customer
· Cutting-edge operating techniques in place
· Agnostic solutions
· SEO optimized website
· Infrastructure is now in place to quickly and easily integrate add-on acquisitions or additional lines of business
· Exploit process-driven, technologically-advanced, scalable business philosophy by revitalizing marketing plan and sales team
· Utilize newly-enhanced real-time reporting from the field to make improvements to cash flow and asset utilization
· Offer online service portal
· Build on foundation laid to capitalize on the coming rebound of the construction market
Market Currently Served
· The majority of customers are located within a 100 mile radius of the company headquarters. This area spans from St. Augustine to Orlando and from Orlando to Melbourne.
· The headquarters is an affiliate-owned 6,000 sq. ft. office/warehouse with attached open parking and secure storage behind the building. The facilities are available for sale with the business or may remain leased at market rates.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· The owners are looking to exit the company to pursue other business interests. Every aspect of the company's operations has been fully processed out. As a result, the owners are not heavily involved in the day-to-day operations, ensuring an easy transition. Nonetheless, the owners remain excited to work with the new owners for a brief handover period to ensure the continued success of the business.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Heating and Air Conditioning Sales and Service #451573 posted Aug 12, 2016
- United States
- Between $1,000,000 and $2,500,000
Well established HVAC that provide sales and service to a higher end clientele.
HVAC Business For Sale in Sunny FL #409561 posted Jun 16, 2016
- United States
Family owned HVAC Sales and Service Contractor Business is offered For Sale. The Business has been established since 2003 serving an area on the southwest coast of Florida. The business has a staff of eighteen including office and field workers. This is a turnkey operation that utilizes the latest...
Mechanical HVAC, Heating/Air Company for Sale #408159 posted May 28, 2016
- United States
- Between $5,000,000 and $7,500,000
Mechanical Contractor that provides mechanical services to residential and commercial clients in the DC/VA/MD area. This Contractor is non-union. Type of business: Commercial (70% of sales), Residential (30% of sales) Typical project: Residential Homes, Commercial buildings and Retail sites 7MM...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.