A leading beverage equipment, service, and installation company. The company installs and services all makes and models of beverage equipment, mostly those used for soda, beer, and liquor.
· Large corporate customers such as Coca-Cola, Walt Disney World, McDonalds, and Universal Studios
· Exceptionally knowledgeable in the Coca-Cola Freestyle system and travels to locations worldwide to service these machines
· The company is an approved vendor with agent code for Coca-Cola, a status that is very difficult to obtain
· The company includes two smaller ancillary businesses that are included in the sale: master importer for clamps produced in Brazil and a brand of dehydrated food product that is highly utilized by school
· Additional relationships have been built through the company's involvement in consulting projects, which have been generated by the trusted expertise and experience of the company's employees
· A project with a large fast-food chain has just been secured, which will increase sales by a minimum of $2.2M in 2017
· The company is the chosen beverage installation and service provider for 80% of McDonalds restaurants in Florida, and McDonalds would like the company to expand into restaurants outside of the state
· The company is currently installing new iced tea beverage equipment into 400 McDonalds locations in the State of Florida, which will result in a substantial increase in revenue by year-end 2016
· Scalable business that could operate in other areas of the country
Market Currently Served
Hospitality industry throughout the State of Florida
The company owns two buildings in Florida. The main facility is 10,000 sq. ft. of warehouse and administrative/training space. The other building is 3,100 sq. ft. and leased annually to a non-related party.
Both buildings can be included in the sale of the business.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
Shareholders are collectively pursuing a sale in order to explore other interests. Each shareholder is open to various deal structures and remaining with the company for a negotiated transition period.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Infused Tequila Company Seeks Investment Partner #454332 posted Sep 21, 2016
- Tempe, Arizona, United States
- Available On Request
Dirty Tequila starts with high quality blue agave tequila which is infused with cherry, vanilla, almond, pineapple and just enough cinnamon. The result is a uniquely smooth and delicious infused tequila. Dirty Tequila is distributed with the top distributors in the country including Southern Glazer's...
Beverage Distribution Business #456244 posted Oct 20, 2016
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- $71,225 ($95,000 CAD)
Established Beverage distribution company. Great opportunity for a committed buyer as the company carries some well established lines and can expand to many new accounts, including the 170 accounts they already service.
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.