Description

The business specializes in the sale of cake, cookie and general baking supplies. It has a very focused niche and carries a diverse range of products. The business is very well known in the community, in the Vancouver region and also throughout western Canada. There are no similar businesses that offer the diversity of products and expertise that this business does.

It differentiates itself from supermarkets (that typically compete primarily on price) by offering not only a wider selection of products but more importantly by the knowledge of their staff (some of whom have more than 35 years of experience) who have unique product and design expertise. 7% of sales come via the website the other 93% from a retail customers base (some of whom have been coming to the store for more than two generations).

The business mainly caters to families and customers looking for cake decoration for special events and holidays (like Birthdays, Weddings, and Christmas). The customers will purchase the goods and prepare and cook cakes (etc.) in their homes.

The business has been operating from the same location for the past ten years. This is a turnkey operation in a large square footage property that has a competitive lease an effective website and could be operated by an absentee owner

Posted Oct 4, 2016

Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.

By clicking "Sign Up" you confirm that you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, including cookie use.

Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.