For sale is a seasoned, prestigious Christmas decoration e-commerce company that has achieved top-shelf media exposure with a number of media outlets, including Good Housekeeping, HGTV and others. This Internet Company offers eco-friendly Christmas trees and other home décor products to consumers, primarily via its website storefront. It also sells on Amazon via its 5-STAR RATED account. This holiday and Christmas décor Internet Retailer has averaged just under $200,000 in Cash Flow over the past 8 years via its multi-channel approach to sales.
The business currently runs on a hybrid inventory model. 80% of the inventory sold by the company is warehoused at the supplier's warehouse (no warehouse needed for this business), and the other 20% is drop shipped from third parties. Working capital for the company is limited only to inventory (terms are generally 75% up front, 25% at shipment), making for a fluid and low-overhead inventory hold model that has successfully maximized profit margins while simultaneously allowing for maximum agility in achieving inventory turns. With two primary suppliers providing 100% of the company’s SKUs for the last 12 years, the company has been able to build a solid reputation in the online marketplace by ensuring that only top-quality products ship out to consumers, reliably and quickly.
Even though the company has achieved great success over the past 8 years (a lifetime in the eCommerce world), the business has a number of immediate scale opportunities. For instance, while the business does have a substantial email list accumulated over the years, it has not been a marketing tool in the past. The profitable growth of the company, thus far, has been achieved through a combination of organic traffic, Pay per Click advertising and other effective paid advertising strategies. In addition, wholesaling and white labeling are two additional opportunities identified by business ownership as readily available options for the new owner of this rising star in a unique, online niche for seasonal products.
Christmas-related companies do not often come to market, so this one will not last long. We recommend quick responses in order to capture this one before it goes under LOI.
Asking Price $295,000
You May Also Like
Innovative eCommerce Office Health Business #451864 posted Aug 17, 2016
- Tampa, Florida, United States
The target is an innovative, leading-edge eCommerce Company in the trending office health and wellness sector. With increasing concern year over year for office workers’ health overall, this company has broken into a sector with nearly endless opportunities for growth. The company has realized profitable...
Fast Growing Chain of Retail Mattress Stores #455518 posted Oct 8, 2016
- Manatee County, Florida, United States
Fast growing chain of retail mattress stores located on the beautiful West Coast of Florida. This outstanding business opportunity includes three stores that have generated impressive increases in sales and cash flow each of the past three years. As the owner of these stores, you will become a member...
Retail Shop for Sale in Bradenton #410509 posted Jun 28, 2016
- Florida, United States
Coastal Custom Furniture Made To Order. Store Has Collectibles, Antiques, Vintage Items, Used Appliances And Furniture, E Bay Store, Garden Center Items Etc. Owner Also Has Old Wood And Makes Custom Furniture To Order. A Local Landmark. Great Cash Flow And Must Be Seen To View Potential. A True American...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.