Price Reduced To Sell At $250K. Sales are on track for 438K (annualized figures for 2016).
Formed in 2009 this custom B2B welding and metal fabrication business is now positioned for the next owner to grow to the next level. Their large fabrication and welding shop can easily accommodate large turn-key projects in-house. They also have well equipped commercial vehicles for supporting commercial/industrial projects taking place in the field. Currently their projects consists primarily of structural, sheet metal and pipe welding work, however, there is a fair amount of in-house refurbishment and repair work on heavy equipment and components (repair welding, painting, sandblasting, coatings, etc.). Having both in-house and field capabilities allows them to stay busy all year around. An impressive customer portfolio includes work for restaurants, factories, schools, universities and plants.
Facilities:This business operates out of two (2) buildings located on property owned by the business owner and is centrally located in a commercial area of town. IN Bldg. # 1 there is approximately 4000 sq. ft of commercial space used for a portion of their in-shop refurb business and office administration. In building # 2 there is another 8500 sq. ft. of commercial space used for fabrication, welding and additional office space. Ideally the new owner could lease Bldg. # 2 for the operation of the business (room to park company vehicles inside), fabrication, welding. In Bldg. 2 there is also a reception area and offices presently not being utilized. There is a lay-down yard and fenced in areas available for use. This is a great location for a contracting and fabrication business to operate from.
Competition:Located in a prime area of Central Ohio this turn-key job shop and contracting company is comprised of two (2) profit centers. Both profit units combined ARE included in the sale. Approximately 30% of their revenue comes from local B2B in-store equipment refurb services performed onsite. There is one employee assigned to work in this area. The other 70% of the revenue produced is from B2B custom fabrication and welding services performed in-house or in the field at the customer location.
Growth & Expansion:This business is well established and poised for quick growth within the residential, commercial and industrial markets of Central Ohio. The current owner does NOT work directly in the fabrication or welding components of the business and basically coordinates the work-related activity flow on the administration side. The cash flow analysis performed allows for the prospective buyer working in place of one employee (hands-on). There is very little marketing or advertising performed and the current field manager attempts to handle sales but is not very experienced for that position. There are certified welders working in the business and this company does self-perform structural, plate and pipe welding with their in-house staff. The current owner believes that with the base business established a buyer coming in with fabrication, design and welding knowledge and experience would be able to build this business to the next level. Current owner has invested well over $400,000.00 into shop and mobile fabrication equipment, tooling and building improvements in order to support larger industrial/commercial scopes of work.
Asking Price $250,000
You May Also Like
Industrial Welding Shop #386652 posted Jul 29, 2015
- Illinois, United States
This 30+ year old company has established an excellent reputation for service within it's niche. Revenues for 2016 approaching $2,000,000. Machinery & Equipment appraised near $500,000. Welding & Metal Fabrication within the food & beverage industry.
Welding & Repair Shop #378330 posted Apr 7, 2015
- Illinois, United States
For over thirty years, this welding service has been the best in the area. An excellent, loyal customer base has grown due to the owner’s unflagging devotion to a state-of-the-art, highly-skilled operation. A specialist in welding of aluminum and difficult, large, circular augers, this shop is always...
Agricultural Equipment Repair Shop #371415 posted Dec 19, 2014
- Missouri, United States
This profitable welding business has resided within its rural community of northwest Missouri for many decades. Its prominent reputation has earned the respect of many farmers throughout the region, as the company repairs all types and sizes of agricultural machinery and equipment. The business is situated...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.