A North Carolina based commercial installer of carpet and resilient flooring with customers relationships that span over 30 years. The company sells and installs all types of commercial flooring, including broadloom carpet, carpet tile, sheet vinyl, vinyl composition tile and luxury vinyl tile.
· Serving corporate accounts and healthcare facilities
· Loyal 30+ year customer relationships established
· 60% repeat business
· Direct shipments to customers from vendors
· 10+ year relationships with quality installation crews
· Sticky name brand customer base
· Utilizes Calidus software for estimating
· Expand advertising techniques
· Expand focus beyond Piedmont Triad
· Add to the product line (ex. ceramic, wood, and sealed concrete)
· Create strategic partnerships with other contractors completing work in the room (furniture, drywall, painting, etc.)
· The company operates from an affiliate-owned building that is approximately 10,000 sq. ft. located on one acre of land. Over 8,500 sq. ft. of warehouse space stores flooring for booked jobs. A sale of the facility may be an option.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· Two partners; approaching retirement and looking to exit the business. If needed, the owners are available to remain with the company for a handover period of up to two years to ensure a seamless transfer of ownership.
Asking Price Available On Request
You May Also Like
Floor Coverings International Franchise /Reduced #409151 posted Jun 10, 2016
- South Carolina, United States
This business is a mobile floor-covering franchise that lets customers shop at home for floor- covering products. Clients are both residential and commercial. Sub-contractors complete the installation. This franchise provides franchisees and their employees with continual professional training & support...
Flooring - Commercial, Industrial & Marine #117081 posted Feb 12, 2007
- Alabama, United States
- Available On Request
Design, engineer, furnish and installs all type of flooring to the commercial, industrial and marine industry. Owners, architects and large General Contractors normally contact this company for their expertise during the initial planning stages before the work begins. To our knowledge; there is no...
Successful Residential and Commercial Flooring #408029 posted May 26, 2016
- Kentucky, United States
- Between $1,000,000 and $2,500,000
All inclusive! Located in western Kentucky, this business is a retail operation specializing in residential and commercial flooring. The company offers a basket of flooring products which include carpeting, hardwood, tile, sheet vinyl and ceramic and porcelain tile. Currently, 50% of the company’s products...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.