General contracting company specializing in retail, education, hospitality, healthcare, and public service sectors. The company offers a proprietary project-management system and works regularly with big chain retailers across the southeast.
· Named one of the Best Employers in North Carolina by the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)
· Record year in 2008 with nearly $5 million EBITDA
· Roughly 60 employees with 20 in the office daily with the remaining as field supervisors
· The company is capable of running 50 projects simultaneously
· Award winning software for better communication and control over critical data between all parties during project
· Full-service general contracting from beginning to end of the project
· Excellent client relationships and retention rates with well known businesses
· EBITDA CAGR of 53.6% from 2011 to 2015
· Recorded over $55 million in revenue during 2015
· Revenue target for 2016 set at $70 million
· Excellent reputation in the industry for over 65 years
· Expand company to develop full service residential contracting
· Implement dedicated sales and marketing team to obtain new clients
· Increase geographic presence across the Midwest states
· Exploit social media marketing tactics
· Commercial and industrial building contractors
· General contractors
· Private equity firms that invest in commercial general building contractors
· North Carolina
Market Currently Served
· 11 states throughout Southeast US
· Northeast and central US
· Stand alone building sitting on 1.9 acres leased, from a related, family real estate company. Sale of property is subject to deal structure.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· Four total shareholders. The two active shareholders are looking to remain with the company for further growth, while the two non-active shareholders are looking to exit. The owners are open to discussing a partnership or full sale.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Specialty Commercial Contractor -- 750k EBITDA #453939 posted Sep 15, 2016
- United States
- Between $2,500,000 and $5,000,000
New Horizon Interiors, Inc. (“NHI”) is a leading specialty contractor offering a wide range of quality services to industrial, commercial, and non-residential markets throughout California. The Company’s services include drywall, metal stud framing, acoustic ceiling installation, insulation, and access...
Cubit Contracting, LLC #451367 posted Aug 9, 2016
- United States
- Between $1,000,000 and $2,500,000
Maintanence and construction company with over 1300 active customers. Client list include AT&T, Enterprise, Discount Tire, restaurant chains, retail chains, banks, The State of Texas, Apartment Complexes, DOT, Churches, colleges, school districts, City and County Authorities. 15 to 20 % growth a year...
General Contractor #450199 posted Jul 22, 2016
- United States
- Available On Request
This Outstanding Company is a full service commercial general contractor serving the State of Colorado and several surrounding states. The Company has nearly three decades of experience with top of the line tenant improvement, design-build and ground-up GC services. Successful projects include, but...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.