This confectionery manufacturer and retailer makes and sells candy in an exciting, kid-friendly environment. The store is located in an upscale, fast-growing retail area with heavy traffic that is close to several schools, colleges, and office buildings. Customers come from nearby towns, such as Ridgeland, Madison, Jackson, Brandon, and Canton. Wide varieties of chocolate goods are made for in-store sales and established routine orders from medical and paralegal customers throughout the metro area. As a franchise of a national sweets company that has been in operation for 40 years, this business has a well-established reputation for quality products that taste better and are more affordable than the competition. Business highlights include the following:
• The Franchisor is the largest chain of its kind within the United States and has been listed in Fortune magazine’s America’s 100 Fastest Growing Small Companies, included on Forbes America’s 200 Best Small Companies, and rated the #1 candy franchise by Entrepeneur magazine’s Franchise 500 several years in a row.
• Franchisor’s flexible kiosk, lease-line and full store footprints can be found in high traffic airport terminals, regional malls, street front and resort locations throughout the United States and Canada, with stores in Japan, South Korea, the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and now open in the Philippines. Our visually striking stores feature quality fixtures throughout, designed to appeal to today’s progressive shopper.
• Our chocolates and confections are hand made with only the finest ingredients. In-store caramel apple and fudge cooking demonstrations delight customers while our award-winning fine chocolates in upscale packaging are perfect for gift giving. Boxed chocolates are ordered in large quantities annually by corporations.
• Surrounding retail area includes major hotels within a short walking distance from store and a variety of restaurants and professional buildings.
• This store uses 4 PT workers and 1 FT Manager. The manager has been with the company for years and has proven to be completely skilled with all responsibilities, including ordering product, cooking, cleaning, customer service, and employee scheduling.
Owner has decided to sell due to other business interests. If you are looking for the right opportunity to own an established business with an internationally renowned company, contact us today.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Multiple Location Specialty Bakery Franchise #383041 posted Jun 9, 2015
- Jackson, Mississippi, United States
This multiple location specialty bakery business for sale in Metro Jackson, Mississippi has been in operation for 5 years. Franchise locations are in prime restaurant/shopping areas of town. This is a consistent top 500 franchise and one of the elite of its kind. Franchisor provides excellent support...
It's a Gring Coffee House Start up Franchise #306181 posted Jul 31, 2012
- Louisiana, United States
This is a new start up franchise business opportunity for sale with options available in Baton Rouge and other parts of Louisiana. Fastest-growing coffee franchise in the U.S.! The upscale, neighborhood coffee house with wingback chairs, fireplaces and a blues and jazz motif, It’s A Grind features...
Shrimp Processing Plant #117437 posted Jan 26, 2011
- Louisiana, United States
Here is a diamond in the rough that has been closed for a while and the owner is highly motivated to sell. It appraised for 1.3 million. However, after Katrina the building was flooded but there was no structural damage and owner states all processing equipment is still in good working order. The...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.