The company has multi-year contracts to provide construction, demolition, abatement of asbestos, lead and mold, and environmental remediation to various government and private entities in Texas.
· Government contracts in place that provide recurring revenue
· Continuous growth in revenue
· Long Term bid winner for contracts with major Texas cities including Dallas and Houston
· Strong relationships with clients
· Project managers have a combined 200 years of experience in industry
· High barrier to entry due to the difficulty of gaining contracts
· Huge growth potential with multi-year contracts
· Hire more project managers
· Acquire more government contracts created by environmental factors
· Expand services into other states
· International industrialization is attracting an increase in remediation and redevelopment
Market Currently Served
Government and private entities that are located in Dallas-Fort Worth and Houston, Texas.
The company rents three properties from a third party. These locations are composed of several warehouses and offices, which are not included in the sale but are available for rent.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
One shareholder that wants to fully exit the company and focus on their family.
Asking Price Available On Request
You May Also Like
Rental Business With Very High Margins #452995 posted Sep 2, 2016
- Louisiana, United States
Our firm presents an opportunity to purchase a two-year-old rental business that is already experiencing very high margins and great cash flow. With this business only being in operation for two years imagine where a new buyer could take it in the future. Included in this incredible opportunity is...
New Mexico Disposal Waste and Recycle Hauler #407534 posted May 19, 2016
- New Mexico, United States
- Between $1,000,000 and $2,500,000
This regional service company has been in business for 20 years. It serves residential and commercial clients in a large rural area in central New Mexico, close enough to Albuquerque and other providers for consolidation with others, as well as significant expansion possibilities. The assortment of...
Profitable Waste Collection Service #379688 posted Apr 23, 2015
- Kansas, United States
This well-established waste collection business has served its community since 1991, providing exceptional customer service. Highly profitable, this business could still be expanded by adding satellite locations throughout the county to generate more revenue. The current owner, who established the business,...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.