RST CRM is a clientless Cloud application providing account and contact collaboration, enabling the tracking and management of opportunities, marketing campaigns and shared calendars. CRM provides seamless integration into the “DMS” Document Management System and provides upfront strong authentication and secure end-point Cloud transmission. Some of its key features include:
• Secure Access: No software required. Just an internet browser allows you to easily manage all CRM features using your tablet, laptop or smart phone. Establish individual user access rules and rights. Integrate DRM’s Remote Access Security Product for complete transmission security.
• Opportunities and Reports: Track sales leads and opportunities using integrated ‘Blue-Sheet’ analysis. Create on the fly reports and graphical displays.
• Collaboration: Share email, folders, contacts, calendars, and opportunities. Meetings, calls, and task alerts are sent to your email and smart-phone.
• Campaigns: Easily create email campaigns and track their success with built-in analytics.
• Integrated Email, Google & DMS: Link your email; synch with Google & Outlook calendars; and seamlessly access all your documents, client agreements, presentations and worksheets from integrated Data Management System.
• Easy Conversion: Converts data from Salesforce.com, ACT and Goldmine.
• Economical: Monthly subscription at a fraction of Salesforce.com’s cost.
• RST CRM provides a Studio for your own Software Development Processing without the need for an expensive Software Developer.
Asking Price $175,000
Sales Operating at Breakeven
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Enterprise Mobility Product for Sale #453141 posted Sep 5, 2016
- United States
A startup software product company is looking to sell it's enterprise mobility product (emc²) which is the world's first enterprise mobility tool for ubiquitous and continuous monitoring and alerting, runtime control, and tuning and configuration of Oracle Fusion Middleware Weblogic landscape using...
Document Image Capture Software Company/Product #453125 posted Sep 5, 2016
- United States
- Between $100,000 and $500,000
This company is a leading developer dedicated to document capture to the Cloud. This subscription-based software product is sophisticated and powerful in its ability to scan or import documents automatically to Salesforce CRM, Box and other Cloud-based Content Management Systems. The product line features...
A Hot Software Technology Platform with 24 Patents #451840 posted Aug 16, 2016
- United States
A Data Storage And Social Media Network With 24 Provisional Patents Built In Conjunction With Amazon's S3 System With Apps Available In Both Itunes And Google Play Stores. A hybrid-technology company in the data storage and social media space. A robust and proven software platform with multiple years...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.