The company is a professional engineering consultant and custom automation/controls system developer primarily serving industrial manufacturing clients. The company provides onsite engineering support services and project management support to a number of industries.
· The company serves industries that include pharmaceutical, microelectronic, general manufacturing, cosmetic, food, and institutional laboratories
· Unique combination of engineering design and turnkey automation services including machine design and fabrication, PLC/SCADA programming, onsite project management, and validation services
· Long term relationships with clients resulting in over 90% retention rate
· UL certified for control panel fabrication
· Services offered and completed in North Carolina and Southeast region
· Consistently profitable
· Dedicated, talented and energetic employees that strive to meet the needs of clients
· Marketing of previously completed custom automation equipment to multiple customers within the same industries
· Large scale production of custom automated equipment
· Business development, networking, and other growth strategies. Creation of business plan to track KPIs for improved performance
· Margin re-evaluation by new owners
· Additional employees to accommodate steadily increasing workload
· Expand existing services to include additional pharmaceutical validation capabilities
· Morrisville, NC
Market Currently Served
· From high-tech industries to general manufacturing industries throughout North Carolina and seven surrounding states
· 3,000 sq. ft. building consisting of office and fabrication facilities leased from an unrelated third party
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· Three shareholders are willing to remain with the company after the sale or leave the company after a negotiated time period.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Subsurface Utility Locating "In the Fence" #451764 posted Aug 16, 2016
- United States
- Between $500,000 and $1,000,000
Leading company in the field of locating underground facilities is available for purchase. Operating for over 30 years, this business is centrally located in the U.S. and provides locating services for a variety of clients locally and across the United States including large corporations, small companies,...
Geotechnical Testing & Inspection #450912 posted Aug 3, 2016
- United States
Located near the California Bay Area, this company provides construction material inspection and testing services for all types of construction projects. The company’s primary source of revenue derives from testing services for earthwork, concrete, and structural steel projects. The company holds several...
Engineering Firm/Structural #399773 posted Feb 3, 2016
- United States
- Available On Request
Founded in 2000, the Company is an expanding structural engineering firm. The Company’s services include all aspects of structural engineering for new building design and existing building retrofit. Projects completed include multi-family apartments, mixed use projects, senior housing, retail centers...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.