The Company constructs concrete storage facilities used primarily for agricultural applications. Concrete structures include Waste Storage Structures, Feed Storage/Bunker Walls & Pads, Freestall Barns, Parlor and Holding Areas, Remodeling & Expansion Projects The Company has been designing and building concrete storage facilities for over 20 years, which are primarily for agricultural and waste storage purposes. The Company has constructed over 200 concrete structures and specializes in sloped wall structures with capacities of 500,000 to 20,000,000 gallons of storage. All concrete structures are designed and poured in accordance with the Natural Resources Conservation Services (NRCS) specifications. Management believes the Company could double in size if a formal sales effort including an active advertising program were established with a dedicated sales person.
• Growth Opportunities: The sole shareholder believes the Company could grow at a significantly higher annual growth rate if additional laborers were hired, facilitating another crew to work simultaneously with the existing work force. He believes the Company could accept many more concrete structure projects.
• Strong Customer Relationships: The Company owner has established relationships with many key farm owners, land owners, developers, municipal engineers, and other municipality executives in the region, with key customer relationships dating back 15 to 20 years.
• Diverse Capabilities: The Company has a long track record of successful project work in a wide range of public and private sites, as well as project sizes.
Asking Price Available On Request
You May Also Like
Concrete Services #404439 posted Apr 6, 2016
- United States
- Between $2,500,000 and $5,000,000
- Concrete site services operators located in Mid-Atlantic region serving commercial, federal, state, and municipal clients - Strong reputation and rapid growth over 6 years of operation; Company is recognized for quality work - Services offered include all exterior items and select interior slabs,...
Flooring Underlayment Contractor - NW Rockies #455277 posted Oct 5, 2016
- United States
- Available On Request
In business over twenty years, this Company provides gypsum concrete performance underlayments for a large variety of applications and with multiple benefits. The products, while hardly recognized by the consumer, provide numerous improvements. Typical applications are used to increase the effectiveness...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.