The company develops and license industry-leading visitor and identity management software solutions for military and federal organizations throughout the US. The software is able to enhance physical security through its ability to vet prospective visitors and badge holders prior to granting access to the user's facility.
· Proven track record with major US military branches and other government entities
· Ability to seamlessly integrate the FBI's National Crime Information Center and Interstate Identification Index databases
· True enterprise solution, connecting organizations with multiple facilities and geographic locations
· Flexible software design that is customizable to meet the needs of each customer
· Scalable platform that has successfully been deployed at sites that produce 1,000,000 credentials per year
· Software developed using open standards, allowing for interconnection with other systems through API's, database engine sharing, and web services
· Expand client base and accelerate growth by targeting prison systems and commercial markets
· Recurring revenue model through the SaaS model
· Expand and leverage the cloud offerings
· Multiple vertical markets
· Develop software in more than one platform such as Oracle and Microsoft
Market Currently Served
The company targets large government facilities with critical infrastructure including military bases.
The company leases the office space from an unrelated third party.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
The shareholders are collectively selling control of the business. The seasoned management team is excited to remain with the company post-sale to accelerate growth following the influx of investor's capital.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.