Business does electrical contractor work focused on traffic signal construction and maintenance.
Summary Investment Considerations:
• Company is PENNDOT pre-certified for PA traffic signal new installation and maintenance.
• Consistent sales and profit margins maintained over many years
• Key employees are Level 3 AND Level 2 certified with ISMA.
• Very well maintained assets and fleet.
• Long-term relationships and outstanding reputation with key General Contractors in the region.
• High margin maintenance, emergency, and supply work with several hundred signals under contract.
• Owners to assist for smooth transition.
• 34 year history.
• Covers a broad region including several counties
• Current owners primarily managing existing opportunities. Excellent expansion potential in the region.
Asking Price $1,400,000
You May Also Like
Successful Commercial and Government Electrical #454962 posted Sep 30, 2016
- Maryland, United States
This highly successful electrical contractor specializes in large scale commercial electrical projects; renovation projects; electrical construction; interior, exterior, site lighting; installation of switchgear, generators and UPS systems; installation of fire alarms, security, and telecommunication...
Electric Design-Contracting Company-Long Island #405663 posted Apr 22, 2016
- New York, United States
This company prides itself as offering a wide range of electric services. It does all phase of new services and repairs specializing in new construction. The job can be a simple project or an entire new system. They do both residential and commercial work. Serving a wide area in the New York Market...
Franchised Repair Goldmine with 20% Down #455228 posted Oct 4, 2016
- Providence County, Rhode Island, United States
National Brand specializing in emergency repair services for both households and businesses. This is a recession proof business that is not affected by the economy. A new owner does not have to work weekends. Highly confidential sale – please email for specific details on this company. Financing...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.