Seller wants to retire.
Extremely profitable custom sign company with an experienced sales force, talented designers and excellent customer service staff that has been in business for more than two decades. With over 4,000 square feet of showroom, office and production space that is gorgeous, clean and very attractive to current and new potential clients. Approximately 40% of the manufacturing, fabrication and installation is done in house and the other 60% is contracted out to a rich and reliable network of licensed sub-contractors in Orange County and across the country, keeping overhead and operating costs low.

Specializing in:
• Interior lobby signs
• Exterior illuminated signs, letters and logos
• Dimensional signage
• Monument signs and plaques
• Tradeshow signage and banners
• Retail displays, window graphics
• Vehicles

Highlights/Competitive Advantages:
• Sales growth generated through the seasoned sales force, repeat business, client referrals and web- site inquiries.
• Customer base has over 1,000 active clients that cross all industries. Client concentration is diverse… no one large account.
• Debt free, with very strong cash flow currently and historically.
• New and cutting edge, SEO-laden, web-site.
• Located near major freeways.
• Simple and easy turn-key operation just waiting for you to step in and continue making money.

Posted Sep 9, 2016

Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.

By clicking "Sign Up" you confirm that you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, including cookie use.

Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.