My company is currently operating as a fantasy football league hosting company. I also own a custom social network developed with a league hierarchy that is currently offline. My goal is to redesign the social network to focus solely on the fantasy sports industry to service all sports and companies operating in the space and to provide preferential integration to the fantasy football website. It is expected that the growth of the social network will foster growth in fantasy leagues and increase revenues.
• We offer fantasy football leagues that run Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly and that exist over multiple years. No other company offers such variety.
• We offer fantasy football pools that run Daily, Weekly and Yearly. These pool types are Survivor Pools, Confidence Pools, Pick em Pools and Squares pools. Few sites offer fantasy leagues and pools.
• All leagues and pools have specialty features that make them stand apart from the standard industry offerings.
• The social network was built as an interactive forum between fans of the Lingerie Football League ("LFL") and its fans. The LFL has rebranded and stopped using the social network. It is wholly owned by me. It was custom built on a League/Teams/Players/Fans hierarchy with basic Facebook features such as becoming a Fan of a Team or Player, Friends of players or other Fans, an activity stream and ability to upload pictures. It would take a minor bit of recoding to work off of a Sports/Games/Companies/Fans hierarchy and focus solely on fantasy sports.
• There is no social network in existence that focuses solely on fantasy sports. The site would provide information about fantasy sports; glossary of terms, types of games and how they are played, columns from a variety of writers, companies operating in the space,…. Newcomers to fantasy sports only understand the game that brought them into fantasy sports but the industry options are numerous and information is spread across the internet.
• Once a player starts on a fantasy site, they often want to play other games/in more leagues and finding others is often not that easy. Social networking makes it much easier plus provide an introduction to other companies. We can offer fantasy-related companies space for advertising and interacting for a monthly fee.
• Fantasy groups are normally a small component of a larger site that is not focused on the industry. Facebook and LinkedIn have Groups but they are more like message boards, which are offered by other forums. Education is limited and the information offered has little organization and no tie-ins to companies in the space.
• There were 57 million people playing fantasy sports in the US and Canada alone. 15 million new people entered the space from these countries in 2014 and the majority can be attributes to Daily Fantasy Sports ("DFS"). These people have little exposure to companies/games that exist outside of DFS and many are looking to branch out.
• I am the founder and sole employee. I use an IT consulting firm for my development and hosting needs. I am looking for $500K of Seed Money for a 40% stake in the company to update the social network, integrate the fantasy site and advertise. We currently have 74,000 members that will be activated in the social network upon its release.
I will consider a partner, especially one with Marketing experience.
Asking Price Between $500,000 and $1,000,000
Profit Less than $0
You May Also Like
Seeking Investor: International IT Business #403243 posted Mar 22, 2016
- United States
- Between $1,000,000 and $2,500,000
We are looking for equity investor(s) up to 30% for $1,000,000 in an exciting, high profit international raffle business that offers luxury automobiles, personal charter jet service, condominiums and other high end prizes. Three years in development with charitable foundation established in Panama....
Group of Slot Casinos for Sale USA $36M or JV #397108 posted Dec 23, 2015
- United States
- Over $20,000,000
Group of 11 slot casinos all freehold properties has become available for sale in the USA. Most of these casinos have been open more than 20 years but all have been modernized with the latest slots, some with dice, poker & electronic roulette, price $36m 100% outright sale, but JV is possible for...
3 Major Hotel Casinos for Sale in the USA #390304 posted Sep 21, 2015
- United States
- Over $20,000,000
3 major hotel casinos for sale in the USA. Today we have secured 3 major hotel casinos for sale in the USA. Which are available to be purchased as separate units. Proof of funds will be required before full details can be sent. Signing our standard CA /NDA will release a one page teaser. PRICES...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.