The company is currently operating as a fantasy football league hosting company, plus I have a custom social network developed with a league hierarchy that is currently offline. My goal is to redesign the social network to focus solely on the fantasy sports industry to service all sports and companies operating in the space and to provide preferential integration to the fantasy football website. It is expected that the growth of the social network will foster growth in fantasy leagues and increase revenues. I prefer to find a partner, but, if not, the social network can be sold as a standalone product separate from the fantasy football website or the whole company can be purchased. Company info can be found on listing MFS-396950.
• We offer fantasy football leagues that run Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly and that exist over multiple years. No other company offers such variety.
• We offer fantasy football pools that run Daily, Weekly and Yearly. These pool types are Survivor Pools, Confidence Pools, Pick em Pools and Squares pools. Few sites offer fantasy leagues and pools.
• All leagues and pools have specialty features that make them stand apart from the standard industry offerings.
• The social network was built as an interactive forum between fans of the Lingerie Football League ("LFL") and its fans. The LFL has rebranded and stopped using the social network. It is wholly owned by me. It was custom built on a League/Teams/Players/Fans hierarchy with basic Facebook features such as becoming a Fan of a Team or Player, Friends of players or other Fans, an activity stream and ability to upload pictures. It would take a minor bit of recoding to work off of a Sports/Games/Companies/Fans hierarchy and focus solely on fantasy sports.
• There is no social network in existence that focuses solely on fantasy sports. The site would provide information about fantasy sports; glossary of terms, types of games and how they are played, columns from a variety of writers, companies operating in the space,…. Newcomers to fantasy sports only understand the game that brought them into fantasy sports but the industry options are numerous and information is spread across the internet.
• Once a player starts on a fantasy site, they often want to play other games/in more leagues and finding others is often not that easy. Social networking makes it much easier plus provide an introduction to other companies. We can offer fantasy-related companies space for advertising and interacting for a monthly fee.
• Fantasy groups are normally a small component of a larger site that is not focused on the industry. Facebook and LinkedIn have Groups but they are more like message boards, which are offered by other forums. Education is limited and the information offered has little organization and no tie-ins to companies in the space.
• There were 75 million people playing fantasy sports in the US and Canada alone. 18 million new people entered the space from these countries in 2015 and the majority can be attributes to Daily Fantasy Sports ("DFS"). These people have little exposure to companies/games that exist outside of DFS and many are looking to branch out.
Asking Price Between $50,000 and $75,000
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Seeking Investor: International IT Business #403243 posted Mar 22, 2016
- United States
- Between $1,000,000 and $2,500,000
We are looking for equity investor(s) up to 30% for $1,000,000 in an exciting, high profit international raffle business that offers luxury automobiles, personal charter jet service, condominiums and other high end prizes. Three years in development with charitable foundation established in Panama....
Group of Slot Casinos for Sale USA $36M or JV #397108 posted Dec 23, 2015
- United States
- Over $20,000,000
Group of 11 slot casinos all freehold properties has become available for sale in the USA. Most of these casinos have been open more than 20 years but all have been modernized with the latest slots, some with dice, poker & electronic roulette, price $36m 100% outright sale, but JV is possible for...
Profitable West Coast Casino #397703 posted Jan 6, 2016
- United States
- Available On Request
Profitable West Coast Casino. • Card Room Casino Opportunity • Daily volume up 31% over last year • Completely remolded • This unique business model creates repeat customers in a major population area • The majority of customer base makes multiple visits a week. • This Company turned what many...