Direct sales organization specializing in the supply and installation of fascias, soffits, guttering, flat roof replacement and artificial grass.
Location : Hertfordshire
Asking Price : £450,000
Our firm has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for 100% of the Issued Share capital of a direct sales organization specializing in the supply and installation of fascias, soffits, guttering, flat roof replacement and artificial grass.
The business has the following key attributes:
• A highly refined and proven successful direct sales operation incorporating canvassing, local advertising, lead generation, tracking and conversion.
• Extensive product range including fascias, soffits, guttering, flat roof replacement and artificial grass.
• High levels of workmanship from loyal, tried and tested, flexible teams.
• Strong supply chain.
• Low overheads
• Profitable and well-managed Business.
• Excellent opportunities for growth and expansion.
The business provides an acquirer with:
• An ideal bolt on for a company already operating in the home improvement sector – a double glazing company, for example looking to expand their geographical presence or widen their product portfolio.
• An excellent ‘starter’ business opportunity for an organisation or an individual looking to become established in the home improvement sector.
Asking Price $572,587
Profit Available On Request
Converted From GBP
Exchange Rate $1.27
You May Also Like
Waste Removal Service Commercial and Industrial #384200 posted Jun 24, 2015
- London, England, United Kingdom
- $2,544,834 (£2,000,000 GBP)
Waste Removal Service to Private, Commercial and Industrial Customers. Ref.CT038 Location London. Asking Price £ 2,000,000 The opportunity exists to acquire by way of a share purchase all of the issued capital in a company engaged in Waste Removal Services. The Company offers services to private,...
Oil & Chemical Spill Management & Cleaning Company #454210 posted Sep 20, 2016
- Kent, England, United Kingdom
- $120,879 (£95,000 GBP)
Accredited Full Service Oil & Chemical Spill Management and Cleaning Company. Ref. EE005 Location : Kent Asking Price : £95,000 This business was founded in 1991 (and incorporated in 1996). The Business started by helping the many harbours, ports and other marine businesses in the area to be prepared...
Facilities and Waste Management Consultancy #221940 posted Jan 26, 2011
- Gloucestershire, England, United Kingdom
- $566,225 (£445,000 GBP)
Sunbelt are delighted to offer this Facilities Management company focused on consultancy and/or providing dry waste solutions for medium and large companies. They have the ability to handle 19 different waste streams and own the UK licence for a new unique dry battery recycling scheme. Their customers...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.