Operating for over three decades, the Greensboro, North Carolina-based company retails a variety of carpet, wood, tile, and laminate options (60%) and provides installation services (40%).
· Compound annual growth rate in revenue of 18% and in EBITDA of 59% since 2011
· Caters to regional contractors/new construction projects
· In business for over 35 years
· 80% of revenue is repeat business
· Opportunities in senior housing market drives repeat business: 55+, Assisted Living & Nursing Home
· Operating from 28,000 sq. ft. affiliate-owed facility
· Excellent reputation in the local market
· Room to grow in current facility
· Breakdown by customer group: new construction 50%, retail 40%, and commercial 10%
· Significant upside potential from growth opportunities. The current economic climate is stable and the new construction market continues to develop
· Partner with health care, assistance living and independent living organizations to expand market share within this growing sector
· Develop sales and marketing team
· The company operates from an affiliate-owned facility. The improvement is approximately 28,000 sq. ft. valued at $2.2M in 2013. The building could be included in the sale or be rented to new ownership, depending on the deal structure.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· Owners are looking to exit the company in order to pursue retirement. Both owners are able to remain active after the sale, as consultants, for a handover period to ensure a seamless transfer of ownership.
Asking Price Available On Request
You May Also Like
Flooring and Carpeting Business for Sale #454478 posted Sep 22, 2016
- Virginia, United States
Floor retailer selling major lines of carpet, tile, vinyl, hardwood and laminate flooring. Spacious and well appointed showroom with plenty of parking. Warehouse area with racks and shelves for storing and preparing flooring for sale. Small dedicated staff in place. All installation work handled by...
Retail Carpeting & Flooring #450878 posted Aug 3, 2016
- Summit County, Ohio, United States
Carpet and Flooring retail center established over 30 years. Excellent reputation! Specializes in carpet, ceramic/porcelain, laminate, vinyl, and wood flooring installation. Sales, service, installation. New owner would become manager and top sales associate. Sub-contractor relationships in place. Nice...
Wholesaler with Positive Cash Flow Since 1968 #377364 posted Mar 25, 2015
- Union County, New Jersey, United States
Since 1968 this wholesale flooring business has been the daily starting point for all area carpet and flooring installers, workrooms and retailers. Consistent Cash Flow. Easy to manage and large repeat customer base. They offer personalized service and have built many long term relationships over the...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.