Formation of Swiss Asset Management Company (and Fiduciary) with full para-banking ability.
Total cost: CHF 75,000
Included deliverables, all paid in full for one (1) year:
• Swiss resident director/compliance director
• advisory fees
• our legal costs
• notary costs
• incorporation costs
• licensing/membership costs
• physical office address costs
• Custodian Bank account
• Professional website and hosting
• Swiss telephone and fax numbers and email addresses
• Physical address use of facilities - use of conference room in Zug for your use free of charge
100% turn-key setup, with no hidden costs.
Allowable activities ("License):
• Manage assets on behalf of customers (discretionary or non-discretionary basis);
• Accept or hold on deposit assets belonging to others and assist in the investment or transfer of such assets;
• Trade in securities (stocks and shares and value rights) as well as their derivatives, banknotes and coins, money market instruments, precious metals, commodities;
• Open FX, CFD and commodity trading accounts for customers
• Carry out credit transactions (in particular in relation to consumer loans or mortgages, factoring, commercial financing or financial leasing);
• Provide services related to payment transactions, in particular by carrying out electronic transfers on behalf of other persons, or who issue or manage means of payment such as credit cards and travellers’ cheques;
• Make investments as investment advisers;
• Hold securities on deposit or manage securities;
• Provides bank account signatory services for clients world wide
• Open bank/investment accounts for clients at banks without the need for a bank reference letter;
• Open numbered bank & investment accounts for clients at select Swiss and Liechtenstein banks;
• Ongoing yearly base costs: The ongoing yearly base costs after year one are approximately CHF 15,000 per year (not counting audits). This includes the FINMA SRO licensing fees, compliance officer base fee, required Swiss director base fee and registered physical address.
• Time to completion: Approximately 5 to 6 weeks
• Discretionary Fund Management (DFM) capability?: Yes
• Foreign Ownership: Allowed
• Foreign Directors: Allowed
• Clearing: International clearing capability
• Regulatory regime: Switzerland’s regulatory regime is far more relaxed, flexible and less demanding than that in the US, UK/EU.
• Low on-going costs: The on-going operational costs are a fraction of those for a US, UK or other EU regulated firm
• Net Capital requirement: NO net capital requirement
• Privacy: Swiss AGs offer shareholder anonymity
• The Swiss director, which we provide, can act as the bank account signatory, if needed.
• Representative registration process: Switzerland does not have individual registration or licensing requirements. No special advisor or client manager licenses or registration required.
• Prestige Highly prestigious public profile—Switzerland’s reputation in financial services is unsurpassed. Access to the most prestigious private banks in Switzerland.
• Credibility: A Swiss Asset Management & Fiduciary Company will give you the highest level of credibility possible.
Asking Price $55,293
Converted From CHF
Exchange Rate $1.01
You May Also Like
Swiss Company with Full Para-banking Abilities #454107 posted Sep 18, 2016
- Geneva, Switzerland
We offer set up of new Swiss Asset Management & Fiduciary Company for price of USD 45,000 and time frame 4 weeks maximum. Will give you the highest level of prestige combined with full range of para-banking capabilities. Scope of licenses: - Open and hold deposits for individual and legal entities. -...
All-Inclusive Solution - EU Payment Institution #407220 posted May 15, 2016
- Between $100,000 and $500,000
We have developed all-inclusive offering for successful start-up of your own payment services provider, that can compete for substantial market share. What our solution includes? - licensed EU small payment institution with further upgrade to authorized payment institution license - hiring of...
UK Registered & EU Authorised Payment Institution #409647 posted Jun 17, 2016
- London, England, United Kingdom
- $183,008 (£150,000 GBP)
We have for sale a UK registered FCA authorised and fully regulated Payment Institution (money transmitter and foreign exchange business). The company is fully EU authorised and currently passported to 24 member states. The Company was set up in 2013 but has not traded previously. It has all licenses...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.