A full-service land surveying, mapping, and geomatics firm located in Southwest Florida. The company, newly formed five years ago, has a strong reputation in the market and caters to the residential, commercial, construction, and utility sectors. The owners are looking to build upon their success by pairing their services with a larger firm.
· Organic, controlled growth over the last five years
· Technology investments in 2015 are expected to come to fruition in 2016
· Experienced compound annual growth rate (CAGR) in revenue of 41% from 2012-2015
· Zero long-term liabilities
· Longstanding customer relationships
· Team includes four licensed surveyors
· Utilizing a drone and Datumate geomatics software
· The company operates from a 3,300 sq. ft. facility leased from an unrelated third party.
· Operations use about 75% of the total space.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· The partners have grown the company conservatively over the last five years and are now in a position to explore their options with the hope of working with a larger, full-service firm with access to capital and resources.
Asking Price Available On Request
You May Also Like
Civil Engineeering, Land Planning and Surveying #453527 posted Sep 9, 2016
- Florida, United States
- Available On Request
A civil engineering, land planning and surveying company headquartered in South Florida. The company has been operating for over a decade serving the public and private sectors. Average EBITDA margin of 20% over the last three years Lean operations; maintains low costs and overhead One of the...
Established Structural Engineering Firm #399633 posted Feb 2, 2016
- Florida, United States
Established Structural Engineering Firm offering full range of services including: Threshold Insp, Masonry, Non Destructive Testing & Examination, Special Inspections, Materials Testing and More. Long term professional staff, Seller will stay on for licensing and transition. Strong Client list and Powerful...
Family Owned Erosion Control Business #456014 posted Oct 17, 2016
- Sarasota County, Florida, United States
Explosive growth in 3 years. Sales have increased from $67,000 pa to more than $1,250,000 in 2016 and estimated $2,000,000 plus in 2017. Family owned business specializing in erosion control, silt fence installation, tree barriers, gopher tortoise pens, land clearing and trenching services. Huge residential...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.