Genomics Lab Equipment For Sale From A Closed Down Forensic / DNA Lab In North Carolina
Equipment from two-year old lab at 1/3rd the price - Manufacturer will De-Install, pack, ship and Install the Equipment
Thillumina HiScanis Lab was a start-up lab a littlel over two years ago and its financial partners put in a significant amount of money in financing equipment plus leasehold improvements. The lab recently closed down and although some of the equipment was sold, significant equipment still remain as outlined below. All of these were bought in November, 2013 from Illumina.
- Illumina Cat# 11205036 - Goldengate Infinium Automation forBeadstation 110V - Price $93,000 (purchased 11/2013)
- Illumina Cat #SY-103-1003 HiScan System, Illumina Certified, pre-owned - Purcahse price $180,000
- Ilumina Cat # WG-15-304 - Infinium Option Starter Package (Single and Multi-Sample) 110V - Purchase Price $57,000
- Illumina Cat# SC-60- 503 SciGen TrueTemp Heating System (110V) - Purchase price $1,837
- Illumina Cat# SC-201-1001 Shaker Microplate, HS 110/120V 94 - Purchase price $6,630 each - 3 at $19,890
• Illumina Cat# SE-901-1001 Illumina Hybridization Oven ($110V) - Purchase Price $2,775 - 2 at $5,550
• Illumina Cat# SY202-1001 AutoLoader 2.x, Single Scanner Configuration (110/220V) - Purchase Price $71,250
- Total Purchase price - $429K (bought in Nov. 2013)
- Total Sale Price - $150K
These equipment will be de-installed, crated, shipped and installed by the manufacture to ensure that they will perform properly. Seller will pay for de-installation and buyer will pay for the crating, shipping and installation cost.
Alternatively, if buyer is looking to set up a lab in North Carolina (Greenville), this could be a good location, as they would get a lab with significant leasehold improvements. The lab had a number of certifications including ISO and certifications for qualifying for FBI's forensic testing program.
Asking Price Between $100,000 and $500,000
Sales Operating at Breakeven
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Profitable Clinical Trials Company in NC #410285 posted Jun 24, 2016
- South Carolina, United States
- Available On Request
Excellent opportunity to purchase a very profitable, well-established, turnkey clinical trials company. This company conducts clinical trials for multiple pharmaceutical companies – providing research to bring new harmaceuticals to market and allowing patients to find new and innovative treatments....
Diagnostic Imaging Center #450711 posted Aug 1, 2016
- Georgia, United States
- Between $2,500,000 and $5,000,000
Dalton Imaging Center is an independent multi-modality outpatient imaging center located in Dalton Georgia. Services provided at the center are 128 slice MDCT, 1.5 T MRI, NM, R&F, Mammo with CAD and Tomosynthesis, BMD, US with Vascular, and mobile PET/CT. Modality numbers for FY 2015: Breast (including...
Toxicology, Pathology, PgX Lab with Clia, Cola #455031 posted Oct 1, 2016
- Florida, United States
- Available On Request
Ideal for buyer with ready business looking for a turnkey lab. Toxicology - Anatomic Pathology - PGX - Blue Cross Contract - FL License - Dormant CA License. The Lab is a high-complexity CLIA-accredited, CAP-Accredited lab able to run routine chemistry, toxicology, anatomic pathology, and PGX studies....
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.