Located near the California Bay Area, this company provides construction material inspection and testing services for all types of construction projects. The company’s primary source of revenue derives from testing services for earthwork, concrete, and structural steel projects. The company holds several inspector certifications from Special Inspection Committee (SIC) to the Division of State Architects (DSA) and the American Society of Non-Destructive Testing (ASNT). Their broad range of testing services cover bridge, airports and highway structures, streets, underground structures, high-rise commercial and industrial facilities, schools and mechanical and electrical systems. The company’s marketing efforts focus on targeting governmental agencies, real estate developers, commercial construction and transportation companies. With a large customer base and solid reputation, the company continues to attract new customers while maintaining its reputation with existing ones.

Commercial and Industrial Projects currently accounts for 55% of the revenues while Government Projects present the other 45%. With management already in place, this company could be operated in a hands-on or absentee fashion, giving the owner the ability to enjoy a flexible schedule and as much control of business activities as desired. With $300,000 in working capital available, the current owner is ready to see a new owner take the company to the next level as he relocates. For further details, contact today!

Posted Aug 3, 2016

Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.

By clicking "Sign Up" you confirm that you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, including cookie use.

Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.