Gourmet Café Restaurant Franchise.
• Two years in operation with all new equipment and leaseholds
• Easy transition for the right individual
• Provides a varied menu of healthy, freshly baked breads, sweet goods, soups, salads, sandwiches, pizza and pasta, specialty coffee beverages, soft drinks, wine, beer and other related food and beverage products
• Normal competition in the area for their total scope of operation,
• Good opportunities for revenue expansion to the right individual through expanding catering or breakfast capabilities,
• Excellent Branding and franchise arrangements
• Excellent profitability capabilities resulting in quick ROI,
• Asking price: CAD $525,000 + inventory for 100% of the assets of the company
• Owner looking to retire
• This is an excellent opportunity for an the right individual or company seeking
to bring strong strategic vision and growth to the company.
Asking Price Between $500,000 and $1,000,000
Sales Between $1,000,000 and $2,500,000
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Gourmet Cafe Company Store Converted to Franchise #377026 posted Mar 19, 2015
- Ontario, Canada
- Between $100,000 and $500,000
Opportunity Offering. Gourmet Café Restaurant Franchise. Conversion from Company Store to a Franchise. • Four years in operation with all new equipment and leaseholds • Easy transition for the right individual • Provides a varied menu of healthy, freshly baked breads, sweet goods, soups,...
Exciting Door County Gourmet Treats Shop #456751 posted Oct 26, 2016
- Egg Harbor, Wisconsin, United States
Created in 2005, Double Delites features homemade gelato, a full espresso/coffee bar, a variety of freshly made gourmet flavored popcorns along with chocolates and giftware. In addition, the gourmet popcorn has been created for many other Door County businesses as well as several other businesses in...
Art Gallery and Coffee Shop #455120 posted Oct 3, 2016
- Michigan, United States
“Art and Coffee” what a great combination for a business. Here is your chance to own an Art Gallery/Coffee shop with a great location. A new owner with a vision could make this a co-op gallery with room to have classes or a place for local artist that don’t have a studio to work in. This business has...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.