A leading grading and excavation company specializing in long-term sewer and water line construction and repair projects for public and private entities throughout the Carolinas.
· Multi-year contracts in place with $5.6M of secured work as of June 30, 2016
· Hold unlimited general contractor's license in the Carolinas
· Specialize in state and federally funded water and sewer line rehabilitation projects
· Ability to scale up quickly for large projects via access to a large group of skilled subcontractors
· Long-term relationships with both private and public entities, leading to a significant amount of repeat business
· $10M bonding capacity
· The company owns a large fleet of vehicles and earthmoving equipment
· Expand the service area to include larger metropolitan areas outside of the current 100 mile radius of Greenville County, South Carolina
· Establish a sales and marketing team to actively seek out potential customers and to increase current sales
· Target additional private sector projects to accelerate growth and increase market share
Market Currently Served
Municipalities, general contractors and private entities located within a 100 mile radius of Greenville County, South Carolina
The company operates out of a 2,400 sq. ft. facility situated on a seven acre fenced lot. There is ample room for expansion in the current location. The company leases the facility from an affiliated
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
There are three shareholders all of which are active in the business. The majority shareholder is seeking a full exit, but is available for a transition period of up to five years if needed. The two minority shareholders would like to remain with the company following a sale to assist new ownership with growth and expansion goals.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Grading Business for Sale- Excellent Opportunity #390159 posted Sep 18, 2015
- Florida, United States
With the building market back in full swing in the South Florida market, now is an excellent opportunity to own one of Florida's leading grading contractors. With a top notch workforce in place and plenty of machinery this company has been established for more than 20 years and has been experiencing...
Growing Site Preparation Contractor Repeat Clients #455358 posted Oct 6, 2016
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
The Company is a renowned site preparation contractor in the Chicagoland area that has been in business since 2007. Over the recent few years, the Business has grown rapidly thanks to its mounting reputation and its proprietary system. The Company has established strong relationships with many general...
Heavy Construction and Excavating Company #383502 posted Jun 13, 2015
- New York, United States
- Between $5,000,000 and $7,500,000
This Is A Non-Union Heavy Construction & Excavating Business Focusing On Site Development In New York, New Jersey And Connecticut. The following services are offered for both its residential and commercial divisions… - Excavating - Shoring - Rock Breaking - Rock...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.