High precision CNC engineering company with a particular presence in the aerospace, nuclear, motorsports and defence sectors.
Location : Berkshire
Asking Price : £2,100,000
Our firm has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for 100% of the Issued Share capital of a high precision CNC engineering company with a particular presence in the aerospace, nuclear, motorsports and defence sectors.
The business has the following key attributes:
• Wide range of milling and turning CNC machines required to meet customer requirements.
• Small batch, prototype and even ‘research and development’ volumes.
• Loyal customer base - nuclear, defence, aerospace and motorsports industries.
• Long term contracts in place with some customers.
• Qualified and highly skilled technicians.
• BS/EN 9100, ISO 9001 accreditation.
• Renewed order book – orders stretching weeks ahead.
• Extensive growth and expansion opportunities.
• Workshop facility has been modernized and expanded.
The business provides an acquirer with an ideal bolt on for a company already operating in the engineering sector, looking for additional capacity and to expand their customer base.
Asking Price $2,666,672
Profit Available On Request
Converted From GBP
Exchange Rate $1.27
You May Also Like
Profitable Well Run Engineering Company #221941 posted Jan 26, 2011
- Gloucestershire, England, United Kingdom
- $565,080 (£445,000 GBP)
This is a well run, profitable engineering company with 3 distinct product areas sold through a variety of distribution channels. The products are protected; the company has competent management in place to support the owner and carries out its own research and development. The company holds the approvals...
Vinyl Record Production Machinery and Services #376575 posted Mar 14, 2015
- Between $100,000 and $500,000
Vinyl records are very much in demand again with annual growth factors of 30+%. Pressing plants cannot keep up with this increasing demand and have very long lead times. Existing machinery is old, hard to come by and expensive to maintain. We offer brand new vinyl record extrusion and pressing equipment,...
Highly Profitable Manufacturer-Big UpsidePotential #451587 posted Aug 12, 2016
- Connecticut, United States
Last sold in 1957, this highly profitable, privately-owned manufacturer of industrial equipment is discretely back on the market. With over 2,000 active customers and a vast base of installed equipment around the world, this profitable business generates nearly $1mm in revenues with little or no advertising...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.