Residence 680 sq.m with Yard 2785 sq.m.
Luxurious residence 60 kilometers from Sofia, in the heart of the oldest ski resort in Bulgaria, with an area of 680 sq.m and a lovely landscaped garden of 2785 sq.m.
The house is renovated and luxuriously furnished designer.
Basement: Sauna with a small fitness room, garage, storage rooms
Ground floor: living room with Representative spacious separate dining room, guest toilet, kitchen, small office
First floor: 4 bedrooms with bathrooms, two large terraces to two bedrooms
Second floor: 4 bedrooms with bathrooms, terrace
• Building with history, unique architecture and luxury full after overhaul;
• A remarkable scenery, excellent access and location;
• Lovely, very well maintained garden with perennial pines and various other plant species;
• Class barbecue;
• Stylish fireplace;
• Luxury garage and parking.
• Not far from the station of the gondola and lifts.
• In the interest - ability to purchase adjoining plot size of 715 square meters. In further negotiations.
Asking Price Between $1,000,000 and $2,500,000
Sales Between $100,000 and $500,000
Profit Between $100,000 and $500,000
You May Also Like
Real Estate Development #452301 posted Aug 23, 2016
- Between $2,500,000 and $5,000,000
8 Floors Real Estate Property Development.
Exclusive Three-Storey Penthouse in Monte Carlo. #382762 posted Jun 4, 2015
Exclusive three-storey penthouse with panoramic views in Monte Carlo. The penthouse is located on the fifteenth, sixteenth and seventeenth floors of the building. The living area of 531 sq. m. Panoramic terrace on the 16th & 17th floors, with a total area of 419 square meters, with a 360 degrees. On...
Spectular Beachfront Villa #318695 posted Dec 5, 2012
- Between $500,000 and $1,000,000
This is a must see; over 100' of prime white sand beach nestled in a small cove, well developed grounds and vegetation, a seaside pool and spacious covered verandas at beach level for entertaining. The nearly 3,000 square foot house has high valuted ceilings throughout with exposed hardwood rafters....
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.