(UPDATE! The asking price has been reduced from 6,000,000 baht to 5,500,000 baht). This Pattaya Home Decoration Shop has 1,250 square metres of floor space, and is crammed with beautiful displays of pottery, sandstone sculptures, imitation waterfalls, imitation rocks and copper castings. The owner established the business three years ago, but has now decided to retire, even though financial results have been excellent. There are great mark-ups on these items, as the owner states that annual receipts of 4,800,000 baht are producing net profits of almost 3,000,000 baht. The asking price has been set at two times earnings, but interested parties should note that they will also acquire a valuable inventory of stock that has been valued at 1,500,000 baht. Rent is 18,000 baht per month, on a three year renewable lease contract.
Asking Price $137,500
You May Also Like
Design, Supply & Installation of Bespoke Kitchens #369142 posted Nov 14, 2014
- Essex, England, United Kingdom
- $108,389 (£89,000 GBP)
Design, Supply & Installation of Quality Bespoke Fitted Kitchens. Ref.IK271. Location Essex. Asking Price £ 89,000 Established in 1984, this family run business has built up an enviable name and reputation under the same ownership, for the design, supply and installation of quality bespoke fitted...
Profitable Bio Fireplace Consumer Brand #388954 posted Sep 1, 2015
- United Kingdom
- Available On Request
We are exclusively retained to find a purchaser for this market leading business. Established for over 5 years, our client is a manufacturer and distributor of specialist residential biofuel fireplaces. With a range of products, the sales are split; 55% direct end user sales and the remaining 45% are...
Interior Design, Custom Made Curtains & Blinds #387365 posted Aug 8, 2015
- United Kingdom
- $127,875 (£105,000 GBP)
Bespoke Interior Design, Custom Made Curtains & Blinds and Soft Furnishings. Ref.AG143 Location Sevenoaks Kent Asking Price £ 105,000 We are delighted to be appointed as sole selling agents for this established and successful bespoke interior design and specialist made to measure curtain retailer...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.