Have a big potential legacy overriding royalty interest available.
1. Located on West side of the prolific poplar dome Montana. Murphy Oil (NYSE LISTED) discovered this prolific dome in the early 1950s. More than 60 years ago. The Westside never had 3D Seisimic Run until about 5 years ago. The 3D Seismic has turned up some fantastic locations.
The West side of the dome is way under-explored.
2. A 67,200 acre 3D survey has identified 80 conventional locations many considered proven undeveloped. Some of these shallow conventional zones have
reserves of 1 mm to 3 mm barrels.
3. Chance to acquire a large piece of a legacy asset at a lower price where an
active exploration program is just starting.
4. The former head of geology for Pennzoil says you could drill and produce conventional wells on this leasehold for a 25 Years. (that is just the conventional). The Bakken is under all and is an "ace in the hole" if oil prices ever come back.It could literally be the gift that keeps giving.
5. The diversity and size of this acreage position really lowers the risk profile.
6. Just the first two wells that are permitted could cash flow $12,000 a month if successful. A ten well program is planned for late this year and into 2017.
7. $924,000 per 1.00% ORRI Up to 4.00% ORRI available !
8. A very valuable piece of acreage for an industry player looking to get in early on what could be a lucrative conventional play.100% limited liability, no cash calls, no cost overruns, free cash flow without expenses taken out.AND ONCE THIS IS PROVEN UP YOU COULD SEE A MAJOR STEP IN AND BUY THE CONVENTIONAL AND UNCONVENTIONAL. THIS IS AN OVERRIDING ROYALTY AND NOT A WORKING INTEREST .THIS COULD BE A LONG TERM LEGACY ASSET TO PASS ON TO THE NEXT GENERATION.
9. Call and e mail for more details.
Oil and gas royalties are considered high risk and can result in substantial loss of invested capital. This acreage is suitable for oil and gas exploration companies and industry players.
Asking Price $924,000
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
1 To 3 Mm Barrels -7750 Feet /22 To 1 Potential #454793 posted Sep 28, 2016
- Poplar, Montana, United States
Have a company maker potential well available. Some of the highlights include 1. Located on the west side of the prolific poplar dome,montana-poplar montana 2. 214 acres -50 feet of closure identified by 3d seismic - up dip to show well 3. Estimated reserves 1.3 mm barrels - with potential...
Are You a Mineral Buyer? Take a Look at This! #453246 posted Sep 7, 2016
- Montana, United States
- Between $100,000 and $500,000
I am representing a seller that has 53.335 NMA in a prolific area where a conventional exploration program will start drilling shortly. The acreage is located on the west side of the prolific Poplar Dome in Eastern Montana that Murphy Oil discovered in the early 1950s. There are wells still producing...
3MM BBLS - 7750 Ft Shallow - Best EURS on Earth #453240 posted Sep 7, 2016
- Montana, United States
- Between $1,000,000 and $2,500,000
Have a huge potential prospect in Eastern Montana with 3D and Good Control. Some of the largest EUR wells in the USA have been drilled in the Prolific Nisku formation. Located on the Prolific West Poplar Dome near Poplar, Montana that has been producing since 1952. Some of the highlights include: 1....
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.