Nueces County, Texas approximately 9 miles southwest of Corpus Christi will be drilled vertically to approximately 8550’.
East Bishop field on an approximately 900 acre lease that is held by production.
Acreage 100 acres.
40 acres spacing.
The prospect location is in an area that has over 20 different Frio pay sands from 6000’ to 8500’.
Randy Andrews, mapped many of the main Frio pay sands, there are 5 primary payzones with another 15 secondary payzones that should be encountered.
The main overall objective of the well is the 8250’ sand. This sand is over 20’ thick.
Anticipated ultimate total production from the well should exceed 4 Billions of Cubic Feet of gas and 50,000 Barrels Of Oil.
with daily production at 30-100 Barrels Of Oil Per Day and .5 – 1.5 Million Cubic Feet Per Day.
Low production of 50 barrels of oil per day and 1 million cubic feet of gas per day at $40 oil will give you 31% return $2 gas will give you 31% totaling 62% annually.
Average for the wells Texron is operating is 91bl of oil, 5 million cubic feet of gas per day, and 59bl of gas condensate.
80% Net Revenue Interest
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE: Dorsogna Sand, Elliott Sand, Scoggins Sand, 8200’ Frio Sand, 8250’ Frio Sand.
SECONDARY OBJECTIVES: 7 other main sands, and 8 minor sands.
$15,000 for 1% of project. $11,500 drill and test $3,500 completion
The East Bishop Field has produced over 10 Billions of Cubic Feet and 815,000 Barrels Of Oil and is still producing.
No fracking sand formation
Asking Price $15,000
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Shallow Shut in Lease in Wichita County Texas #455461 posted Oct 7, 2016
- Wichita Falls, Texas, United States
- Between $0 and $100,000
Operator willing to contribute lease for drilling commitment. 100 acre=/- lease in Wichita County Texas; Three production wells, one permitted and equipped injection well. Lease needs a new transformer and will make 2-3 BOPD from the Gunsight formation. Plenty of drilling room, operator will contribute...
Oil Lease for Sale #457587 posted Nov 9, 2016
- Brown County, Texas, United States
In Brown County 150 Ace's 2 Wells, need Rework, Shallow Wells, Cadoret Zone at 1800ft, Marble Zone at 2342Ft Well Depth: 2,500ft Asking $25,000.
Seminole OK New Drill With 24' Wilcox Oil Column #407466 posted May 18, 2016
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
- Between $100,000 and $500,000
One well drilled to the Wilcox. Well log from well drilled in 1984 shows 24' Oil Column but did not set pipe. Separate Fault Block. Surrounding production avg 300MBO-500MBO per well Expected IP: 300-500+BOPD Has Hunton Uphole
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.