Founded in 1995, this well established Internet Solution Provider sets a high “Quality of Service” (QOS) standard for customers. The ISP can provide specific turnkey internet solutions rather than a one-size fits all approach. The customer gets competitive pricing along with all IP based services and Voice-Over IP. Other product mix for access includes Dial-Up Modem, Dedicated, ADSL, SDSL, Cable, T1, Fiber, Ethernet, and Wireless. This ISP can go onsite to support client IT and IP needs. Hosted Co-Location Servers and Websites are available at a NYC based state of the art data center. Approximately 95% of the company’s 850 customers are business accounts with the remaining 5% being individual users. The business’ customers are concentrated in 40 high rise Smart buildings wired for high speed internet access and immediate installation and excellent pricing. Retention rates and recurring income is high with most customers on 1 to 3 year contracts. Marketing is nominal with new business being generated primarily through referrals, web page presence and word of mouth. The 12 employees include a General Manager, Network Manager, Operations Manager, Customer Service Manager, Sales Manager plus 3 inside and 2 outside technician’s plus1 administrative staff and the Owner. The business occupies 1,500SF of office space. Owner wishes to retire and is available for a transition
Asking Price Between $1,000,000 and $2,500,000
Sales Between $1,000,000 and $2,500,000
Profit Between $100,000 and $500,000
You May Also Like
eCommerce Service Provider #453942 posted Sep 15, 2016
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
The Company is an all-encompassing eCommerce service provider. They design and operate online stores allowing brands to sell direct to consumers. They work with many well-known international companies in the Beauty, Fashion and Luxury markets. They handle total design, SEO, digital marketing, fulfillment,...
Data Center and ISP for Sale #409021 posted Jun 9, 2016
- United States
Data Centers with 10 locations with over 20,000 square feet of space for sales. The facilities are leased. The balance of the company is an ISP with FTTH and connectivity.
Internet Company #347189 posted Dec 31, 2013
- Montana, United States
This business was established by the current owners in 2008, providing internet service to residential and commercial customers, or as needed. Around the community the business has set up service towers in locations for needed internet services. The business has accumulated a customer base of repeat...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.