This dynamic company has helped define the marketplace for high-end Landscape Construction, Maintenance and Snow Removal for over two decades and won both national and local awards for its work. Superior design, craftsmanship and project management have built the company's name and reputation as one of the top Landscape companies in Colorado. They have turned the hard, bare grounds of yesterday into an inviting, valuable extension of the home.
The company is primarily focused in a fast growing Ski area on the Western slope; its market is focused and inclusive to their area.
Target construction projects average from $200K to $500K. That represents approximately 35% of the company's income. The other 65% comes from the Maintenance that expands annually from the completion of their construction project as well as numerous referrals. This simply outlines the solid investment of this dynamic company. This company has high quality, experienced project managers and designers. All construction and maintenance personnel are experienced H2B sub-contractors who have maintained long-term relationships with the company. The company has been so successful that neither marketing nor a website has been necessary in their 23 years. Just think of what you could bring. Their reputation for quality craftsmanship and strong customer relationships has resulted in stable sales and profitability from new projects, repeat customers and strong referrals.
Asking Price Available On Request
You May Also Like
Landscape Construction Maintenance & Snow Removal #399805 posted Feb 3, 2016
- Colorado, United States
- Available On Request
This dynamic company has helped define the marketplace for high-end Landscape Construction, Maintenance and Snow Removal for over two decades and won both national and local awards for its work. Superior design, craftsmanship and project management have built the company’s name and reputation as one...
Landscape Design/Construction/Maintenance #453306 posted Sep 7, 2016
- Utah, United States
This landscape design, construction and maintenance services company in the resort communities of Summit County, Utah specializes in high elevation landscaping with native, drought tolerant trees and plants and harmoniously integrated hardscape design. With an emphasis on sustainability and “green”...
Synthetic Lawn & Surfaces Contractor #451914 posted Aug 17, 2016
- United States
Company is a northern California based synthetic lawn and specialty surfaces contractor. The prolonged drought in California has caused many home owners and commercial enterprises to take advantage of the benefits of the installation of synthetic lawns which requires no water, fertilizers or maintenance...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.