One of Florida's leading electrical contractors including quality substation and utility services. Operating for over three decades, the company's approximate revenue breakdown for 2015: commercial 75%, municipal 16%, and residential 9%.
· 35-year relationships in the market
· Forecast revenue of approx. $51.2M for CY2016
· $18.23M in guaranteed future flow of income due to long-term contracts
· Committed, knowledgeable, and deep management team onboard
· Non-union merit, open shop with over 300 full-time employees
· Equipment valued at over $1.7M
· Approx. 80% of annual construction volume is referred business
· Experienced and trained manpower and resources
· Over $9M in receivables as of Q3 2016
· The company leases a 30,000 sq. ft. facility on five acres from an affiliated entity. The building is available for sale or long-term lease.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· Some of the shareholders are looking to de-risk, estate plan, and/or retire. All active shareholders are open to option under new management.
Asking Price Available On Request
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.