A turn-key concrete contractor providing flatwork, tilt-up construction, foundations, and exterior paving. The company has been working in the concrete space for over 30 years and has developed long-term relationships with leading contractors.
· $10.3M backlog as of September 30, 2016
· Succession plan in place, with seasoned management team to run the day-to-day operations
· Places several million square feet of concrete floors and tilt wall panels annually
· Long-term relationships with leading contractors, resulting in significant repeat business
· Specialize in large-scale, heavy industrial and commercial projects
· Form a dedicated sales team to actively seek out and engage prospective customers
· Expand geographic reach to increase market share and acquire additional customers
· Bolt-on for complementary construction service provider
Market Currently Served
Commercial, military, and heavy industrial entities located throughout the Carolinas
The company operates out of a 20,000 square foot facility with ample room for expansion. The company leases the building from a related party and the real estate can be included in the sale.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
The owner is exploring his exit options and open to various deal structures. Management oversees the day-to-day operations, but the owner is available for a transition period if needed.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.