Leading florist specialising in the Corporate Sector.
Asking Price £ 240,000
Our firm has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for 100% of the Issued Share capital of a leading florist specialising in the Corporate sector.
The business has the following key attributes:
• One of Central London’s leading Corporate florists.
• Well recognised for its design flair and creativity.
• High levels of customer service.
• Solid, blue chip customer base comprising five star hotels, top quality restaurants, private members Clubs and corporate headquarters.
• Private Client base including ‘A’ list celebrities.
• Contractual arrangements in place with some of London’s top hotels.
• Ideal location for servicing its Client base.
• Substantial growth and expansion opportunities.
The business provides an acquirer with:
• An ideal bolt on for a company already operating in the floristry sector – a retailer perhaps looking to establish itself in the Corporate sector or an existing Corporate florist looking to add to its Client base.
• An excellent ‘starter’ business opportunity for anyone looking to establish a foothold in the Corporate floristry sector.
Asking Price $292,287
Converted From GBP
Exchange Rate $1.22
You May Also Like
Large Florist #224490 posted Jan 26, 2011
- Manchester, England, United Kingdom
- $60,893 (£50,000 GBP)
A very successful out of town florist built up over 18 years by the current owner who now wishes to retire The shop fronts a busy arterial road providing considerable passing trade. The business has a number of long established clients and is active in the wedding and funeral events. Turnover has...
Floristry Retailer of Fresh Flowers for Weddings #375297 posted Feb 25, 2015
- United Kingdom
- $353,180 (£290,000 GBP)
High End Floristry Retailer of Fresh Flowers for Weddings and Corporate Occasions. Ref. AH148. Location : Fulham/Chelsea - London Asking price: OIRO £290,000 Located in a prosperous part of London this chic upmarket florist supplies predominantly wealthy clientele and top end commercial clients...
Retail Florists w/Interflora & E-Commerce Website #190674 posted Apr 28, 2010
- Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
- $103,518 (£85,000 GBP)
Retail Florists with Interflora & E-Commerce Website. Ref.AH098 Location Northern Ireland Asking Price £ 85,000 A retail florist, this long established family business was created circa 65 years ago. The business is situated in a busy high street location with strong footfall and plenty of customer...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.