• The company for sale is an induction furnace manufacturer business that has been operating since 1980s.
• Type of activities in the induction furnace manufacturing company for sale consist of:
Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS)
• The manufacturing company employs more than 100 people
• The manufacturer for sale has production facilities with a total area of 4,300 m2
• Reason for sale: The owner wants to sell to a strategic buyer to grow the business further.
•The company is one of the few leading medium frequency (MF) induction furnace manufacturers in Europe.
• The induction furnace manufacturer for sale has produced more than 700 systems supplied in 45 countries including USA, France, India, across four continents.
• Sales are more than 300 customers.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Between $10,000,000 and $25,000,000
Profit Between $1,000,000 and $2,500,000
You May Also Like
Investment Opportunity - Swiss Luxury Watch Brand #457031 posted Nov 1, 2016
- Biel/Bienne, Bern, Switzerland
- $247,693 (CHF250,000 CHF)
We do offer a participation in a swiss manufacturing high luxury watch brand. 1st collection is already on stock and investment will be needed to expand the wordwide sales activities. Size from 250.000 CHF to 750.000 CHF possible More information will be send in PM, when requested.
Designers/Manufacturers Sales of Children’s Toys #403918 posted Mar 31, 2016
- Wales, United Kingdom
- $666,668 (£525,000 GBP)
Designers/Manufacturers and Distribution/Sales of Children’s Toys. Ref. IO036 Location : South Wales Asking Price : £525,000 This is the perfect opportunity for someone to acquire a well established designer, manufacturer and distributor of children’s toys who manufactures a wide and diverse range...
UK Commercial Kitchen Equipment Manufacturer #361044 posted Jul 21, 2014
- United Kingdom
- $698,414 (£550,000 GBP)
UK Commercial Kitchen Equipment Manufacturer (CNC) ISO9000. Ref. IK268. Location : North Lancashire Asking Price : £550,000 The very well-known and highly respected business has been trading for more than 50 years, during this time it has built up a sterling reputation as well as a loyal and valuable...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.