• Founded in 1971, Project IV is the Lebanese market leader in manufacturing and distributing intravenous (IV) products, with a circa 50% market share
• Project IV operates state of the art facilities in the industrial zone near Beirut International Airport, and there is possibility to acquire adjacent plot of land for further expansion
• 2013 Sales and EBITDA were $5.3mn and $1.3mn respectively.
• 2014 Sales and EBITDA were $5mn and $1.2mn respectively.
• 2015 Sales and EBITDA were $5.9mn and $1.3mn respectively.
• 2016 sales and EBITDA are projected to reach $6.6m, and $1.8m respectively (27% EBITDA margin)
• 2017 sales and EBITDA are projected to reach $7.2m, and $2m respectively
• 2018 sales and EBITDA are projected to reach $7.8m, and $2.2m
• 2016 sales from the Syrian market are projected to reach 10% of turnover, and projected to grow further, since Project IV has just obtained its export license
• Project IV’s shareholders are looking for a strategic partner ready to acquire between 55% and 100% of Project IV’s shares and participate in the company’s future growth
• Project IV is free cashflow positive and can self-fund its future expansion from internally generated cashflows
5 Main Drivers for Future Growth
• Continued growth in local Lebanese demand
• Exports to Syria, where Project IV has just been fully licensed to sell its products
• Growth potential from installed capacity: Project IV has produced circa 5 million units in 2015, while total production capacity exceeds 7.5 million units and can be expanded to 10 million units
• Project IV is working of introducing several new IV products by 2017 such as: Levofloxacin, Ciprofloxacin, Linezolid, Paracetamol, and Metronidazole
• 2,000 square meters adjacent land can be acquired to expand current plant, or add new product lines while benefiting from synergies
Asking Price Between $10,000,000 and $15,000,000
Sales Between $5,000,000 and $10,000,000
Profit Between $1,000,000 and $2,500,000
You May Also Like
Multinational Pharmaceutical Company #453244 posted Sep 7, 2016
- Between $100,000 and $500,000
Well-established multinational company based in Europe. Very diversified portfolio of drugs, wholly owned production sites and very effective sales-subsidiaries across the world. Market leader in some European countries with important growth in emerging markets. Well recognized brands and very lean...
Market-Ready Brand Names W. Developed Product #451180 posted Aug 8, 2016
For sale: Market-ready Brand Names w. developed product. This offer features the sale of a market-ready trademark with several registered brand names with significant history and excellent exposure. The brand features multiple trademarks, IPOs protected in 6 countries and 3 continents, and...
43 year old Paint Manufacturer #451746 posted Aug 16, 2016
Seller wants to expand business. The demand generated by the general Paint market which are real estate, automotive and public sector, continue to grow. With increased production volumes, cost advantages will appear. In the future, with an increased production, an export strategy can be established...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.