A leading supplier and installer of windows, doors, specialty screens, and shower enclosures for contractors and end-users.
· Well-established business, operating over 37 years
· Minimal customer concentration, with no single customer accounting for more than 7% of total sales in FYE 2016
· Long-term relationships in-place with top contractors, leading to a significant amount of repeat business
· Seasoned management and staff in-place with decades of industry experience
· Created brand loyalty by offering high-quality products and superior service after the sale
· Expand primary market to include surrounding counties
· Establish marketing campaigns and further develop the company website to increase customer awareness
· Target additional commercial projects to accelerate growth and increase market share
· Incorporate additional products into a well-established customer base
Market Currently Served
Commercial and residential contractors and end-users located in Florida
The company operates out of a 11,000 sq. ft. facility situated on a one acre lot with frontage on a major highway. There is room for expansion in the current location. The company leases the facility from an affiliate company. The real estate can be included in the sale.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
The sole owner and his wife manage the day-to-day operations of the business. Both are seeking a full sale in order to retire, but are available for a transition period of up to two years.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.