The company is a licensed, private home care agency providing personal care assistance, companion services, limited skill nursing care, and more to elderly and physically disabled customers.
· Member of the Georgia Association of Community Care Providers
(GACCP), a trade organization which offers member benefits, networking opportunities and operates as a liaison between state government and service providers
· The company has an excellent reputation within the industry and among referral sources
· The company operates on a 100% referral basis by maintaining long lasting relationships with customer referral sources
· The company has a strong presence in the community with 20 years of continuous business
· Upholds excellent customer service and caters to personal requests for specific staff members
· Geographic expansion outside of the Atlanta suburban area
· Revenue growth opportunities as the baby boomer generation begins retirement
· Expand staff to capitalize on growth opportunities following increase in retired citizens
· Obtain a Certificate of Need (CON) from the State of Georgia
· Opportunity to expand into Personal Care Homes
Market Currently Served
The company currently serves metro Atlanta, northeast and central Georgia. The company is referred to its end customers by a variety of
different associations including Veterans Affairs and Medicaid.
The company leases a 4,000 sq. ft. office suite from an unrelated third
party. The lease is assumable under new ownership with prior written
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
Ownership is equally split between four shareholders. The
shareholders are flexible on deal structure and open to stay for a
transitional period following a sale.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Mississippi Hospice License for Sale #452740 posted Aug 30, 2016
- Mississippi, United States
MS Hospice License for Sale. State accredited and Joint Commission approved. (State Moratorium) License cover 14 counties. Motivated seller. Moving out of state.
Nurse Registry Business For Sale in Palm Beach #456481 posted Oct 24, 2016
- Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Reason for Sale: Focusing on other owned business. Nurse Registry business for sale in Palm Beach county. $75k will provide a new owner a nurse registry license, location, 1 client ($2k/week), lease, DBA, equipment, website and brochures. Servicing Palm Beach county only. Save time and money and frustration...
NJ Staffing Agency For Sale #407240 posted May 16, 2016
- New Jersey, United States
- Between $5,000,000 and $7,500,000
Growing healthcare staffing agency for sale. 2014- 2.4 mil 2015- 3.3 mil 2016- 5.6 mil(projected) Focused in primarily in nursing and therapy, including H1Bs.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.