This retail flooring business was originally opened in 1978 and has had three different locations over the years. In 2005, the store was conveyed to a family member who was unable to maintain its profitability over a four-year period. At that point, it was agreed that the store should be closed in 2009, after which it was reopened under the original and current owner in its current location. Since that time, the business has grown consistently over the past five years with 2015 revenues over $800,000. In previous years prior to the most recent closing and opening, revenues were in the $1.8 million range against competition that was greater in numbers than the present.
• The business utilizes professional installation contractors and is geared toward the middle to upper-end clientele
• While the owner has a strong local customer base from many years of operation, it also has customer activity within a radius of 75 miles
• Customers consist of government, business, and residential clientele
• The market has strengthened within the past year, with both new homes and remodels on the rise
• There is ample opportunity to grow the business based on its past and current reputation
• The owner is choosing to sell and retire, possibly to a new location
Asking Price $185,000
You May Also Like
Established Flooring Company Poised for Growth #450084 posted Jul 21, 2016
- Arkansas, United States
The business is a well-established full service floor and window coverings dealer which has been serving Arkansas for the past 17 years. The owners specialize in new home construction, commercial work, insurance replacement, and granite countertops. The owners, husband and wife, see a great opportunity...
Retail Flooring Company, Priced to Sell #364108 posted Aug 29, 2014
- Oklahoma, United States
Motivated Seller! Asking Price Is Lower Than Asset Value With An Roi Of 1.6! This highly-successful retail flooring company has both residential and commercial clients, and also provides the service of installation. The business has a remarkable showroom within a prominent downtown location in northwest...
Floor Covering Shop #375610 posted Feb 27, 2015
- Kansas, United States
This long-standing floor covering business, formed in 1980 by the current owner, takes pride in providing a high level of quality in both products and services. While the business has been a staple in the community for over 30 years and still thrives, there have been many requests made for the shop...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.