A leader in the installation of "art" quality floor systems. Manufactures and installs terrazzo products and decorative concrete for use in commercial, governmental, institutional, and high-end residential markets.
· Strong professional relationships with some of the world's renowned architectural firms and general construction companies
· High-profile customers such as multinational technology retail stores, international airports, professional basketball arenas, high-end hotels
· Ranked within the top ten percent of companies in the terrazzo industry
· The company is the recipient of more than 50 awards for its unique work
· The company has completed projects in the Bahamas, Mexico, and Puerto Rico, showing a presence outside of the continental U.S.
· The company has agreements to be the only U.S. distributor of a comprehensive line of Italian terrazzo tile
· A multinational technology corporation has named the company as one of their preferred applicators for their retail stores, enabling future business
· Revenue from many large commercial projects that are currently out to bid or about to be awarded
· Create a sales team to target growing areas within Florida, such as Tampa and Jacksonville, that are initiating community development projects
· Expand operations nationwide, and leverage previous relationships outside of the U.S.
Market Currently Served
The company's primary market is commercial, governmental, institutional, and high-end residential users within the State of Florida.
The company leases a 10,280 sq. ft. facility in Florida that allows for a mix of administrative office space and terrazzo showroom. The company is located in a business park within close vicinity to highway 95.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
he company is wholly owned by one shareholder. He is pursuing a full sale of the company in order focus on other interests, but is open to a transition period and various deal structures.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Cultured Marble Manufacturer #454067 posted Sep 16, 2016
- Florida, United States
Company has been manufacturing cultured marble products since 1988, in the same location. Owner has health issues and ready to retire. He has reduced the size of his operation to just himself and is only taking orders he can personally handle, but the business has huge potential for growth. Excellent...
High Profit Manufacturing Company #455588 posted Oct 10, 2016
- Florida, United States
Company does custom high-end natural stone design and installation. Materials are marble, granite and other natural stone. The company has renovated (2016) building of 11,000 SF. Brand new 4 axis-computer driven cutting machine. Products include custom fireplaces, staircases, vanities, kitchen...
Manufacturing Composite Products #406894 posted May 10, 2016
- Jacksonville, Florida, United States
- Between $100,000 and $500,000
In business for nearly 30 years. Unique opportunity manufacturing a composite product used for countertops, sinks, showers and more. This product is solely manufactured on site and is the source for the majority of sales. It provides an attractive, quality product that is more affordable and easier...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.