Designer, manufacturer, and distributor of customized stationary and automated high frequency "HF" welding machines, other plastic welding systems, and complete automated production solutions to markets across North America and beyond.
· A leader in the industry, the owners are often called upon within the industry organizations to provide input into technology discussions, insights and trends, serving on several equipment related advisory boards, and participating as panel member for educational seminars.
· The company's service record is virtually flawless, solving most complex problems in less than one day
· Customers in more than 12 industry segments.
· Company employees are experts in the R&D and design of custom HF machining, with international backgrounds and decades of experience.
· Global machine supplier connections with preferred customer status.
· Multiple technologies and machine productions available with customizable specifications or standardized setups.
· The company design team is on the verge of disruptive advancements in the field of high frequency for 3-D automation in welding and cutting.
· Growth in the medical market with newly designed and built medical packaging machines.
· Expand welding machine offerings and customization options.
· New opportunities in automation.
· Further expansion of refurbishing / upgrade kit offerings, to further increase customer retention.
· Plastic welding machine designers, manufacturers, and distributors.
· Specialized industrial fabrics and materials manufacturers and distributors.
· Private equity and other financial buyers active in the HF Welding and industrial materials industry.
· Strategic buyers with a regional presence and operational synergies.
Market Currently Served
· US and International markets
· Further penetration of both domestic and international markets
· Two company-owned buildings sharing real estate; comprised of office, production, warehouse, and showroom space.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· Two shareholders; active in day-to-day operations
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Material Handling Equipment Manufacturer #454820 posted Sep 29, 2016
- Charleston, South Carolina, United States
This company manufacturers material handling equipment for a number of industries, but currently the two largest industries include electronics and automotive. Their largest competitor is located in Europe. The owner works in the business part time and has a strong level of management under him with...
Profitable Machine Shop With All Equipment and RE #404355 posted Apr 6, 2016
- Mobile, Alabama, United States
This profitable Machine Tool Shop has been in business since 1992 and has a strong following in the industrial community. They have developed a reputation for high quality work at reasonable prices. The company utilizes the latest in computerized machine tools that enable quick turnaround times for...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.