The company is a designer, manufacturer and distributor of technically sophisticated gas cleaning and filtration products that are used primarily for air-pollution control, water pollution control and in the chemical processing industries.
· Products utilize a distinct interlaced "pyramid" structure of thermoplastic filaments
· Recent official emission test reports revealed the company's media attained the best particulate removal ratings ever achieved
· Products are far more efficient and cost-effective than its competitors due to the products' unique characteristics
· $6.1 million in product orders to complete as of August 28, 2016
· More than half of the company's sales are repeat orders
· The company operates from two facilities which total 49,500 sq. ft. Both of these facilities are leased from a single unrelated third party under separate leases. There is room to grow in the current location.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· The company has six shareholders, one of which is active in the company. The owners are seeking a full sale of the business and are flexible on deal structure.
Asking Price Available On Request
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.