The company is a manufacturer of proprietary medical devices used for the treatment of constipation, non-laxative prep before colonoscopy, or other medical related treatments.
· FDA registered, ISO 13485, and CE marked for colon hydrotherapy medical devices
· The medical device is currently in use by healthcare professionals in over 45 countries and meet numerous countries' medical device guidelines including Europe's EU, Health Canada, and ARTG Australia
· Primary sources of income: (1) Device manufacture with resupplied of required consumables. (2)Training persons to use devices as future hydrotherapists. (3) On site clinic for local clientele.
· Celebrity advocate promotes the company at seminars and trade shows
· Build a worldwide sales team
· In-house manufacturing of consumables for devices
· Increase targeted marketing
· Franchise clinics throughout the US
· Become an industry leader in a growing medical device field
Market Currently Served
The company provides devices and required consumables to customers throughout the US as well as numerous international buyers (currently 45 countries)
The company runs operations from a 5,000 sq. ft. and 300 sq. ft. building. The buildings are owned personally by one shareholder and are available for sale with the business or may consider moving to your own warehouse facility.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
The company has two shareholders, one of which has health concerns. They are seeking a full sale of the medical device manufacture and consumable business to pursue full or part time
Asking Price Available On Request
You May Also Like
Medical Device Firm: Hospital Infection Prevention #453168 posted Sep 6, 2016
- United States
The company was created by a group of healthcare professionals to prevent and resolve the critical problem of catheter-related infections and control the spread of hospital superbugs. The company is in discussions with a major healthcare firm and seeks to acquire a patented UV disinfection technology...
Leading Medical Staffing Company in S Florida #451979 posted Aug 18, 2016
- United States
The seller is a growing, turn-key, Florida licensed medical staffing company providing Physical, Occupational and Speech therapists to home health agencies. The company has spent the past six years building the recruiting, marketing and technology processes that have made it one of the largest, best...
Optometry Practice in Harford County, MD for Sale #408955 posted Jun 8, 2016
- United States
Gross Income 2015 $375,134. Asking Price $195,000. Premises Information: Near to a major shopping center and located in a strip center with other re-tail shops, including Veterinary practice, has allowed for great exposure and visibility to the traffic from the main street and the nearby shopping....
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.