Project Falcon, a leading multi-media publishing Company, provides multiple media channels for reaching hospitals, medical clinic professionals, medical equipment service providers, and medical equipment manufactures is divesting a non-synergistic "Asset".
The Assets being sold include:
• A successful Magazine: The magazine focuses its issues to operating room nurse mangers. Project Falcon publishes 10 issues a year and mails to over 11,000 qualified decision-makers. The monthly magazine contents are insightful articles and information relating to life in and out of the operating room.
• A Surgical conference/trade show: The surgical trade show/conferences attendees are perioperative leaders that are seeking fosters solutions. In the current healthcare era, leaders are being called upon to establish quality-focused practices and strategies. The event offers a unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders, address challenges, network with influential colleagues, hone management skills, discover new resources and services. Project Falcon conference sessions also serve as a licensed event for Continuing Education. Revenue is generated from registration fees and vendor booth space.
• Company Website: Project Falcon changes monthly its website with current surgical products showroom, News and Notes regarding the industry, Corporate Profiles, and a Spotlight on an accomplished industry person. Also, is a digital copy of the magazine is on the website. The website accepts banner advertisements.
• Webinars: Project Falcon organizes and promotes twelve webinars a year. The presenter is recognized as an industry expert for the webinar subject. The presenter's employer pays Project Falcon for organizing and promoting the webinar.
• Monthly Newsletter: Project Falcon e-mail's a monthly e-newsletter to subscribers of the monthly magazine. The content typically includes re-purposed articles from the magazine and the promotion of events such as trade-show/conference and upcoming Webinars. The company accepts advertisement for the newsletter.
• Other Assets include: Domain name, Facebook page, subscription list since inception, advertising prospects, Project Falcon Goodwill, and assistance in transferring industry knowledge for design, reproduction, printing, editorial, etc.
Asking Price Between $100,000 and $500,000
You May Also Like
Multi-Media Med Magazine for Sale #320170 posted Dec 24, 2012
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
A leading publisher of multi-media channels for reaching hospitals, medical clinic professionals, medical equipment service providers, and manufactures is divesting one of its non-synergistic Asset. This Asset, a magazine that is profitable and publishes twelve issues per year, which is sent to 13,000...
Franchise Opportunity For Fast Growing Magazine #454621 posted Sep 26, 2016
- Fletcher, North Carolina, United States
We publish a print magazine that serves as a travel guide to the best outdoor adventures in Asheville, Boone, Brevard and additional locations in the Western North Carolina region. Currently, the magazine is printed annually with a total circulation of 100,000 print copies distributed at around 200...
Local Area Community Lifestyle Magazine #403111 posted Mar 21, 2016
- South Carolina, United States
An 8-year-old award winning community lifestyle monthly magazine. The magazine highlights the people, the happenings and the life well lived in the affluent area. Historical Summary: This magazine grew from staff with experience working for a large local newspaper. The magazine has become the preferred...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.