Our company is a U.K. based international telecom carrier services provider to mobile communication operators in underserved emerging markets globally.
High Margin Underserved Markets: The Company specializes in underserved mobile communication markets with the opportunity to generate greater profit margins than typical mobile communication carriers.
This well established mobile communication provider sets a high “Quality of Service” (QOS) standard for customers. The ISP can provide specific turnkey internet solutions rather than a one-size fits all approach. The customer gets competitive pricing along with all IP based services and Voice-Over IP. Other product mix for access includes Dial-Up Modem, Dedicated, ADSL, SDSL, Cable, T1, Fiber, Ethernet, and Wireless. This ISP can go onsite to support client IT and IP needs. Hosted Co-Location Servers and Websites are available at a UK based state of the art data center. Approximately 71 % of the company’s customers are business accounts with the remaining 29 % being individual users. The business’ customers are concentrated in Zimbabwe,Ethiopia,South Africa and Nigeria;mobile access and immediate installation and excellent pricing. Retention rates and recurring income is high with most customers on 1 to 3 year contracts. Marketing is nominal with new business being generated primarily through referrals, web page presence and word of mouth. The 810 employees include a General Managers, Network Managers, Operations Managers, Customer Service Managers, Sales Managers plus inside and outside teams of technician,The business occupies 740 square meters of office space.
Ready Growth Opportunities: ready growth opportunities in the projections below include geographic and current market route expansion with modest additional working capital investment; e.g. “Traffic swaps deals” alone could immediately boost monthly revenues by approximately 7 million Pounds.
Carrier routes and in country services agreements already established. Owner willing to stay on and retain partial ownership. Looking for investor to facilitate fund expansion opportunities.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Investment Payback Less Than 2.7 Years #450434 posted Jul 27, 2016
- Between $100,000 and $500,000
For sale is a fully automated mobile phone unlocking business, the website has been custom coded from the ground up and has API connections to several unlocking suppliers. The website currently offers unlocking service for makes like Acer, Alcatel, Amazon, AMOI, Apple, Asus, AT&T, BenQ-Siemens, Binatone,...
Sales-Service & Installation Of 2 Way Radio System #455197 posted Oct 4, 2016
- Morris County, New Jersey, United States
- Available On Request
This 34 year old business provides Public Safety mission critical communication solutions for both Government and Commercial users. The company enjoys an outstanding reputation for system design, state of the art products, installation and service. Approximately 50% of revenues are generated with various...
Mobile Cell Phone Store in Flea Market For Sale #394246 posted Nov 13, 2015
- Miami-Dade, Florida, United States
Reason for Sale: Career Change. T-mobile/Simple Mobile Dealer in local Flea Market. Seller is also a dealer for Net 10 & H2O, Page +, Like a mobile & Red Pocket. One of the best locations in the market right near the entrance (Premium booth) $15k inventory included in the sale. Owner benefit $45k for...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.