This is a unique, home based, B2B business opportunity. When someone hires a moving company and something bad happens to their furnishings, who does the mover or insurance company call? They have been calling this company since 1977. The owner is ready to retire and go bass fishing but he will stay on for an extensive training and transition time period. Perfect husband and wife business. Two person operation where one needs to do the property damage inspection and evaluation and the other needs to prepare paperwork for submission to the moving company or insurance company. All remediation work is done by independent contractors.
Asking Price $380,000
You May Also Like
Furniture Refurbisher #394480 posted Nov 17, 2015
- Tucson, Arizona, United States
The sellers have built a reputable business in the refurbishing of commercial and residential furnishings. Approx 70% of revenues relate to upholstery, while the other 30% relate to wood refinishing and a first class commercial paint booth for metal office furniture (desks, file cabinets, lockers)....
Furniture Restoration Business #375168 posted Feb 23, 2015
- Missouri, United States
Highly Motivated Seller! This Furniture Restoration Business was established in 1977 and has been in operation by the current owner since 1995. This business has grown significantly over the years and has earned an exceptional reputation for the quality of work that is produced in the business. ...
Be a Owner of a Trendy Furniture & Upholstery Biz #382555 posted Jun 2, 2015
- Wisconsin, United States
The shift and attitude change by millennials has major implications for the furniture industry. That change is being driven by the millennials and is creating a real niche in the furniture refinishing and upholstery business. Instead of five and six pieces all in the same color, fabric, pattern or style...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.