Project Green is a "Green" Manufacturing company in the packaging industry serving Fortune 500 and small-medium businesses globally. Its niche focus has proven out over decades by providing significant cost reductions for its customers, using a state-of-the-art conversion process of recycled materials to an end packaging/shipping product. The Company is a pioneer in plastic recycling providing cost-effective production of revolutionary products. Its products are the practical, economical and environmentally sound alternative to wood/fiber based products and provide the reusable/recyclable answer to the high cost of packaging, shipping and storage facing companies today. Several Fortune 500 companies use Project Green as their provider. The company just recently struck a deal with a Fortune 500 company that management believes could be up to $1m annual Revenue, expecting to commence in July.
• Superior brand and core strength in servicing its customers
• Committed ownership with strong work ethic, high integrity, vast knowledge and expertise in the industry
• Reputation for meeting the full scope of needs and requirements for their customers
• Very few competitors and unique product niche
• Strong asset base
• The Company uses distributor partners to carry inventory and help strategically place product globally for customers such as Dell and Jose Cuervo.
• The Company has broader market opportunities that provide a pathway to significant revenue growth
• Given the "Green" nature of the Company, they have been offered an attractive Grant to move the Company to a Western State that would provide immediate significant benefits (tax incentives, etc.)
Asking Price Available On Request
You May Also Like
Lite Manufacturing, High Margins #410197 posted Jun 23, 2016
- United States
Business Description: Business was started 18 years ago by current owners. Company prints stock and custom labels for approximately 300 customers. In the last six months, they have had approximately 200 active customers. Most new inquiries come through web site. Company currently does not do any...
Packaging Manufacturer & Converter #409318 posted Jun 13, 2016
- United States
- Available On Request
Manufacturer of packaging and converter of shrink sleeves in the food, dairy, beverage, personal care and many other industries.
Promotional Products Distributor #268042 posted Nov 5, 2011
- Ohio, United States
*This business has been taken off the market.* This business-to-business promotional distributor offers over 900,000 different products such as wearables, blankets, stuffed toys, drink ware, pens, pencils, journals, notebooks, sports items, recycled items, etc. for its customers. It services hospitals,...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.